Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

Maybe Linda is finally realizing that she really does have a huge fan base that appreciates her looks and body and want to see her wearing sexy outfits, doing sexy teases plus half naked and full nudity chores around the apartment. Masturbation shows would be a major bonus. Hope Linda is well rewarded nicely by RLC for any extra offerings to her fans. I am not one for too many tattoos but I am one for a great looking solid body. If Linda does read this forum topic then maybe she can see how much she is liked. Linda can look directly into the cams once in a while which would be major heart stoppers.

23 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe Linda is finally realizing that she really does have a huge fan base that appreciates her looks and body and want to see her wearing sexy outfits, doing sexy teases plus half naked and full nudity chores around the apartment. Masturbation shows would be a major bonus. Hope Linda is well rewarded nicely by RLC for any extra offerings to her fans. I am not one for too many tattoos but I am one for a great looking solid body. If Linda does read this forum topic then maybe she can see how much she is liked. Linda can look directly into the cams once in a while which would be major heart stoppers.

I would tend to believe these things may actually come to pass but experience tells me patience is a virtue. But to your point.

I'm not sure how it happens but it almost appears as if Linda knows her worth. From my point of view it looks like she wants to take control and Tibor seems not quite aboard with the idea. Girl was ill and she comes back like a tiger.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I would tend to believe these things may actually come to pass but experience tells me patience is a virtue. But to your point.

I'm not sure how it happens but it almost appears as if Linda knows her worth. From my point of view it looks like she wants to take control and Tibor seems not quite aboard with the idea. Girl was ill and she comes back like a tiger.

Could it be that they really were in the process of moving, but somehow the other apartment fell through. So they had to go back to their old apartment and RLC took a hit out of that by agreeing to that, but with more cooperation from Linda on the sensual front ?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1