Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Also of note: Her ironing and folding skills are impeccable. being single for some time, I can tell you that she knows how to iron and fold. Aside from a bit of faux pas, she is top notch.

I might ask her if she could do my ironing, topless of course 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

She appears to be using it now to pay the rent, and don't think she doesn't know it. I can't look at every moment that happens in that apartment, but I saw the looks her and Tibor sent each other when they officially moved back in. I think she was relieved that all she had to do was walk around topless sometimes and not have to perform sex acts on cam all the time like the others do. I believe RLC made a decision to keep them on because public reaction and viewership were up. I also believe that she has become more confident now due to the fact that she understands there is nothing to fear from users. I think if we give her time she will become the Linda we would hope she will be. Perhaps we are watching the more confident Linda bloom into a happier Linda. The good thing is I notice there are less negative posts for her.the bad thing is that I wonder if anyone cares.

I do believe Linda reads us. I suppose I am a more patient person than others. If I'm the only one that supports her to do more then so be it. It's not unfamiliar territory. I've seen enough to know how shit works here.

You are not alone. :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Lots of topless Linda the past week or two.  She's realized (or some other reason) she doesn't have to have sex on camera to draw viewers,

Full nudity would really capture the viewers, Agree sex is not necessary. She has the complete body so she should treat her fans to admire her as she goes around the apartment showing off her curves (big tits and solid ass). The comments would definitely increase.

• Like 1

T-Bone still sick after 10 days, lying in bed until 13:30. You cannot be (as you say yourself) an Actor😝, a rapper, breakdancer, youth worker, filmmaker, photographer, image processor. A day has only 24 hours and then winter hasn't even really started yet. Grow up man, make some choices, and keep your woman healthy....we need her at least 😉

bouncing boobs GIF

Still trying to catch up on my Linda viewing but I like what I see. Each day she tries something different. I believe they were about to be thrown out and Linda's boobs saved the day. And she clearly knows she is now a performer. Nothing wrong with that except one thing. T-bone. Not sure he's happy not being the bread winner if he ever was. Imho Linda is now large (pun intended) and in charge.

• Like 1