Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

5 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

the room has been re arranged, what was the photo shoot?

Hasn't happened yet. They set it up for tomorrow. I wonder if it had anything to do with that lingerie she was trying on this morning. Could they actually be doing a shoot for her Onlyfans? And if the shoot is for something else, why not pop off a few to help the gal out. And for chrissake put something provocative on there. I get that she doesn't do nude but wear something that showcases those nips. Preferably a wet t-shirt. 😈

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Hasn't happened yet. They set it up for tomorrow. I wonder if it had anything to do with that lingerie she was trying on this morning. Could they actually be doing a shoot for her Onlyfans? And if the shoot is for something else, why not pop off a few to help the gal out. And for chrissake put something provocative on there. I get that she doesn't do nude but wear something that showcases those nips. Preferably a wet t-shirt. 😈

sounds good, like a nice white one. not too tight but pulled tighter. with tight white proper panties, wet. better still, a selection. p.s. whats her only fans name?

40 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

sounds good, like a nice white one. not too tight but pulled tighter. with tight white proper panties, wet. better still, a selection. p.s. whats her only fans name?

There is a thread dedicated to it. Not an expert but joined it once. Didn't think it was worth it because I can see more here. 😕