Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Made another Linda GIF if anyone is interested to use it for their avatar.

e6lk.gif

In my 'youth' I had a girlfriend with a 36D bust.  For me, they were fun to play with.  For her, while at times she would get 'favors' when appropriately dressed or flirting, they gave her problems: Couldn't wear a t-shirt and be unnoticed, clothes didn't fit well, most always had to wear a (sports) bra.  Having a g/f with large boobs is like dating a blonde:  You'll have fun with them but when it comes time to settle down, a brunette with a handful is all you need.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

In my 'youth' I had a girlfriend with a 36D bust.  For me, they were fun to play with.  For her, while at times she would get 'favors' when appropriately dressed or flirting, they gave her problems: Couldn't wear a t-shirt and be unnoticed, clothes didn't fit well, most always had to wear a (sports) bra.  Having a g/f with large boobs is like dating a blonde:  You'll have fun with them but when it comes time to settle down, a brunette with a handful is all you need.

I have also been in this situation bro. the real problem is this. Men buy underwear, it doesn't matter what size, we pay the same. Women buy any piece of clothing and they pay the pink tax.

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will bet you that the lingerie Linda is buying is maybe 200 dollars

Quote from my wife: "why buy expensive lingerie if you only have it on for 5 minutes" ........................damn that is so true ! 😈

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

Quote from my wife: "why buy expensive lingerie if you only have it on for 5 minutes" ........................damn that is so true ! 😈

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor  

I didn't know you had a wife much less you liked wearing lingerie.

• Haha 2