B4 - General Topic 2023 #50 (September / October)

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Cher Things , fais Attention à ce que tu dis et ( jamais toucher à la drogue de ma vie ) 

Se tu crois che c'è il cammino per prendere l'ascensore e montarlo dietro passando per il cortile, guarda i tuoi replay e le tue saure che rispondi

1 Direzione il cortile 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

2 Passage dietro o il n'y a pas de cameras 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

I confirm. When I replied to Isidore, Sara and Nadia were in the backyard: they had been there for half an hour and were chatting. Their voices could be heard from the 5.6 cam.
Afterwards they returned to the villa: Sara in her room and Nadia in the LR.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Cher Things , fais attention à ce que tu dis et ( jamais toucher à la drogue de ma vie ) 

Si tu crois que c'est le chemin pour aller prendre l'ascenseur et monter au dernier en passant par le backyard , regarde tes replays et tu sauras quoi répondre

1 Direction le backyard 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I ignore all your posts and luckily I was curious to read what you post and I'm only replying to you because I believe you are trying to make me look like a liar. My post was about when they left that blind spot and went to the FR not when they arrived.

• Haha 1

il y a 7 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

J'ignore tous vos messages et heureusement j'étais curieux de lire ce que vous postez et je vous réponds uniquement parce que je crois que vous essayez de me faire passer pour un menteur. Mon message concernait le moment où ils ont quitté cet angle mort et sont allés en France, pas à leur arrivée.

Jamais je n'essaie de faire passer quelqu'un pour un menteur, mais toi, ta réflexion laisserait à penser que nous fumons trop et disons n'importe quoi .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia and Sara took the elevator, went up to the top floor of the Villa, Nadia went down to the kitchen, passed by the pool to go to the Terrace.

So kids, don't do drugs.

Ahh … your are DESTROYING THE NARRATION of certain people here at the forum who WANT TO BELIEVE that ALL these people are criminals and need to go to prison instead of being on cameras and getting paid .. the hypocrisy has gone at another level here at CC .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Esmi will be busy the next days or Svetlana might be called for duty .. 

My guess is that Esmi will start today at least for the glasses and plates or they will have to use the dishwasher since I don't see them using very day.

Just now, thinga69 said:

My guess is that Esmi will start today at least for the glasses and plates or they will have to use the dishwasher since I don't see them using very day.

It depends if she’s tired or not .. But I think she slept well , tonight will be a bit Sunday chilly or visiting her sister and I believe tomorrow she will report for duty 😁