B4 - General Topic 2023 #50 (September / October)

Just now, ddhm said:

Ahh … your are DESTROYING THE NARRATION of certain people here at the forum who WANT TO BELIEVE that ALL these people are criminals and need to go to prison instead of being on cameras and getting paid .. the hypocrisy has gone at another level here at CC .

But I was implying that they did drugs hidden on the backyard. 🤣

Nadia is open about her eventual weed smoking and to me is clear that Sara also use some in her rolled tobacco.

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

But I was implying that they did drugs hidden on the backyard. 🤣

Nadia is open about her eventual weed smoking and to me is clear that Sara also use some in her rolled tobacco.

Weed isn’t drugs , at least for the way I see life … one joint every now and then isn’t that harmful - this opinion comes from a guy that HAS NEVER DONE ANY DRUGS - , heroine is drugs , LSD and similar substances , this is harmful but I NEVER BELIEVE that they do this , they would be stupid to risk the money they make for a stupidity , except if they don’t care . Anyway , if people believe something that  IS NOT happening on cameras and EVEN more , that it isn’t shared at any talks that people who speaks Russian share every now and then here at the forum , there is nothing more that can be done to change their opinion. 

For example , Dylan would daily make his joint to relax as we saw many times , but he NEVER EVER appeared in the terrible situation that we saw Nelly for example , especially during her times with Martina and after her that she looked completely STONED , this image personally can’t forget it . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Weed isn’t drugs , at least for the way I see life … one joint every now and then isn’t that harmful - this opinion comes from a guy that HAS NEVER DONE ANY DRUGS - , heroine is drugs , LSD and similar substances , this is harmful but I NEVER BELIEVE that they do this , they would be stupid to risk the money they make for a stupidity , except if they don’t care . Anyway , if people believe something that  IS NOT happening on cameras and EVEN more , that it isn’t shared at any talks that people who speaks Russian share every now and then here at the forum , there is nothing more that can be done to change their opinion. 

For example , Dylan would daily make his joint to relax as we saw many times , but he NEVER EVER appeared in the terrible situation that we saw Nelly for example , especially during her times with Martina and after her that she looked completely STONED , this image personally can’t forget it . 

But we pretty much know that cocaine is use in many parties and the runs to the garage mot of the times results in people leaving "a little dizzy".

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Could not have been much of an argument.  He's slipping her the bone now.    :biggrin:

Hey Stn. Just watched these 2. The faces he was making the second he put it in I thought he wouldn't last 30 seconds, he did pretty well time wise, pretty lame otherwise. And did make a direct deposit into her hey nanny nanny?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Weed isn’t drugs

So true my man. Like alcohol, too much = not good.

Good use = OK, and very useful when listening to music (= big ears).

Practically all music in the 70's was on weed.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

People still go to prison for possession of the stuff which makes it illegal in some jurisdictions. 

In Canada there are 3 types of weed.  1. The stuff you buy from a seller or pusher on the street (Illegal)  2. Medicinal MJ prescription from a physician is legal but if the prescribed patient is caught giving it too others then they are charged and their right to the prescription is taken away and their Medicinal Card revoked.  3. Legalized Government MJ is Legal  but is like watered down whiskey you have to smoke at least 10 joints to get the faintest buzz - pot shop owners can only sell 3 grams to a person a one time so good luck getting any buzz.  🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

People still go to prison for possession of the stuff which makes it illegal in some jurisdictions. 

In Canada there are 3 types of weed.  1. The stuff you buy from a seller or pusher on the street (Illegal)  2. Medicinal MJ prescription from a physician is legal but if the prescribed patient is caught giving it too others then they are charged and their right to the prescription is taken away and their Medicinal Card revoked.  3. Legalized Government MJ is Legal  but is like watered down whiskey you have to smoke at least 10 joints to get the faintest buzz - pot shop owners can only sell 3 grams to a person a one time so good luck getting any buzz.  🤣🤣

Lol. The govt gets involved and you can't get a buzz from their weed, who would have guessed that! Lol.  When I say you I mean people in general, not you specifically. 😊

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol. The govt gets involved and you can't get a buzz from their weed, who would have guessed that! Lol.  When I say you I mean people in general, not you specifically. 😊

The dealers and pushers of weed are still in business since people want the good stuff. Just follow the scent of the smell of skunk and one can tell who has the good stuff and who has watered down government regulated stuff.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually they can sell 1 ounce or 30 gms per day….well actually per visit I guess. Yeah the ‘pusher’ stuff was probably better but I find the store stuff better than your the experiences. You may have had a really good source. I do like that it’s convenient to buy now.  I prefer the govt keeps the fuck out of it. Rules rules rules…not within arms reach in a car, you can’t do it here and you can’t do it there. 

Then the stupidest part of govt over reach is you can only grow up to 4 plants at home AND they can’t be visible from any public place, street, sidewalk, park, sports field….WTF?? Is it legal or not??? 

Anyhow who would put pot in the window in the first place govt dingbats!!!

end of rant. Time for a pipe load. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1