B4 - General Topic 2023 #50 (September / October)

il y a une heure, TfiDeano a dit :

God, you're a fucking ray of sunshine aren't you, did you bump your head...fuckwit! Why talk shite in the first place if you then state the fucking obvious...stupid idiot.  

Every forum (or almost) has its resident troll... This one gets his kicks out of being "tough" (or at least he thinks he is), and especially being opinionated, rude and insulting towards other forum users. Maybe it's better to just let him wallow in his misery.

Edit: and I didn't mean you, before there are any misunderstandings...

• Like 2

Is it some national day of something?  

Lots of Canadians wearing orange today out of respect for the natives that attended residential schools where misguided forefathers tried to make break them of their culture.  

maybe some special day going on in Spain. 

58 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Every forum (or almost) has its resident troll... This one gets his kicks out of being "tough" (or at least he thinks he is), and especially being opinionated, rude and insulting towards other forum users. Maybe it's better to just let him wallow in his misery.

Edit: and I didn't mean you, before there are any misunderstandings...

Still confusing who you mean but I have seen this persons posts before and they are nothing but vile. If you are referring to me then fine...I can live with that.