Well they fucked in the bathroom...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Rnd 2 in the bathroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692

44 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Are we going to see this every day? Elli has her boyfriend over  until she cheats again and Viad is the third wheel, why get a roommate if you can only lie next to a Vecill 2.

What a mess 🤢

Even here you started with negativity … Yes we are going to see that every day , change the channel / apartment and watch what pleases you since you don’t like it . Or even stop paying since whatever you write , wherever you write , it is against these people that with any way they think , they try to entertain you at times . 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Even here you started with negativity … Yes we are going to see that every day , change the channel / apartment and watch what pleases you since you don’t like it . Or even stop paying since whatever you write , wherever you write , it is against these people that with any way they think , they try to entertain you at times . 

Stop It Mark Duplass GIF by Tully Movie

since when did you have the right to tell people what they can and can't do if you have a problem you can simply not FUCKING read it 😂

also stop falling in love with women over the internet old man it's embarrassing 😂

stop thinking you can control what people post when all you do is shill all fucking day 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Stop It Mark Duplass GIF by Tully Movie

since when did you have the right to tell people what they can and can't do if you have a problem you can simply not FUCKING read it 😂

also stop falling in love with women over the internet old man it's embarrassing 😂

stop thinking you can control what people post when all you do is shill all fucking day 😂

Old man I am not , older than you I am . When someone speaks as this guy does showing disrespect to the tenants and to other forum members - which is actually against CC rules - ( and actually he has me on the ignore list as it was great to do and he can’t see what I am posting ) , well , I am also a supporter for the majority of the tenants and will be expressing my positivity in comparison to the negativity of him . He often has attacked personally and with characterizations , I simply write what he can’t do , I SUGGEST him since he doesn’t like to quit RLC since he finds it mostly a bad entertainment site . 

Falling in love with the girls ? 😂🤣😂 ok , whatever .. I do praise them and admire them and will express my gratitude whenever they provide , but you need to know ( and learn .. ) that women WANT to listen and read ( since a lot do of the tenants ) nice things and not only accusations that they are whores and prostitutes and drug users . But I guess you are the new generation that you have only learned to flirt  with text messages and from distance …. 

I also didn’t know he needed a lawyer and since you are playing this role , I will check even better my posts when I write something that concerns him so I don’t hurt your feelings speaking about him as you say . 

Shill all day ?? Really ? Are you then “ The Unshill “ number 2 behind the other guy ? Please grow up , you are not even 30 years old and you are spending hours of your day in a forum and on a cameras site .. At your age , the parties , the women , the booze and the endless energy to enjoy life and moments were at a daily habit . So , just enjoy yourself more than interfering what I judged someone else directly to him and if he wants he can interfere .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Old man I am not , older than you I am . When someone speaks as this guy does showing disrespect to the tenants and to other forum members - which is actually against CC rules - ( and actually he has me on the ignore list as it was great to do and he can’t see what I am posting ) , well , I am also a supporter for the majority of the tenants and will be expressing my positivity in comparison to the negativity of him . He often has attacked personally and with characterizations , I simply write what he can’t do , I SUGGEST him since he doesn’t like to quit RLC since he finds it mostly a bad entertainment site . 

Falling in love with the girls ? 😂🤣😂 ok , whatever .. I do praise them and admire them and will express my gratitude whenever they provide , but you need to know ( and learn .. ) that women WANT to listen and read ( since a lot do of the tenants ) nice things and not only accusations that they are whores and prostitutes and drug users . But I guess you are the new generation that you have only learned to flirt  with text messages and from distance …. 

I also didn’t know he needed a lawyer and since you are playing this role , I will check even better my posts when I write something that concerns him so I don’t hurt your feelings speaking about him as you say . 

Shill all day ?? Really ? Are you then “ The Unshill “ number 2 behind the other guy ? Please grow up , you are not even 30 years old and you are spending hours of your day in a forum and on a cameras site .. At your age , the parties , the women , the booze and the endless energy to enjoy life and moments were at a daily habit . So , just enjoy yourself more than interfering what I judged someone else directly to him and if he wants he can interfere .. 

sad talk show GIF by iOne Digital

I'm not reading all that bullshit 😂

Also I'm 32yrs old 😂

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

sad talk show GIF by iOne Digital

I'm not reading all that bullshit 😂

Also I'm 32yrs old 😂

As you see , here is your mistake , you characterize someone’s thoughts as bullshit without even reading , it might be even more bullshit of course but it might be that you learn something and you can be a better person as it is clear you have missed a lot of behaviors education during your young times and now at your 32 , you are just trying to find things to pass your “ getting older “ times .. 

And by the way , you are a Millennial 😂🤣 and not generation Z as you claimed ( not that matters but just for your reference to it some days ago ) . Learn some manners when you deal with others , friendly advice . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As you see , here is your mistake , you characterize someone’s thoughts as bullshit without even reading , it might be even more bullshit of course but it might be that you learn something and you can be a better person as it is clear you have missed a lot of behaviors education during your young times and now at your 32 , you are just trying to find things to pass your “ getting older “ times .. 

And by the way , you are a Millennial 😂🤣 and not generation Z as you claimed ( not that matters but just for your reference to it some days ago ) . Learn some manners when you deal with others , friendly advice . 

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

I never said I was gen z I said most millennials and gen z are heavy with drugs maybe you should learn how to read 😂

I posted that about Angie 😂

angie is 28yrs old that also makes her a millennial einstein 😂

you see I told you it was bullshit I didn't need to read all of it to find out 😂

Edited by Kingbanks