Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Maybe you are wrong and she just likes to hide. I do not know.

I guess two straight girls in one appartment with only one double bed could turn this appartment into a do nothing space. Again, I have no idea, but in the end it could mean that we can now also write off Ellie for RLC, regardless of whether she is still on the list. 

You are too negative   , cheer up and see also positive things .. we recently saw Elli expanding on cameras her activities , she brought more people of her social circle live .. this is what you like to watch as you say multiple times , this is what we got .. you can’t predict when she has a new roommate that hasn’t even made 24 hours online .. It might get wild , it might get normal real life , it might it might it might .. Be patient , you have seen so much over the years to be such a doubtful person .. RLC always finds ways when they underestimate the power they have , the power of being the pioneers of such business model sites .They know what they do in around 70-75% of the product offered . 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are too negative   , cheer up and see also positive things .. we recently saw Elli expanding on cameras her activities , he brought more people of her social circle live .. this is what you like to watch as you say multiple times , this is what we got .. you can’t predict when she has a new roommate that hasn’t even made 24 hours online .. It might get wild , it might get normal real life , it might it might it might .. Be patient , you have seen so much over the years to be such a doubtful person .. RLC always finds ways when they underestimate the power they have , the power of being the pioneers of such business model sites .They know what they do in around 70-75% of the product offered . 

If there were at least two bedrooms, maybe. Two girls in one space most likely will be that the two just share the presence time. Then the content for the apartment is to see how one girls wait until it is their turn to leave the apartment and have fun somewhere else. This is what the do nothing girls in GoV do all the time. 

No, I stopped assuming the best when it comes to RLC. I focus on what is still there, and that is very little. 

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If there were at least two bedrooms, maybe. Two girls in one space most likely will be that the two just share the presence time. Then the content for the apartment is to see how one girls wait until it is their turn to leave the apartment and have fun somewhere else. This is what the do nothing girls in GoV do all the time. 

No, I stopped assuming the best when it comes to RLC. I focus on what is still there, and that is very little. 

It’s not the first time we will have a roommate that will be sleeping on the same bed or on the couch .. If you remember - despite being a horrible decision and she didn’t deserve it - Harley had to suffer for months sleeping on the couch of B6 in Barcelona but it was a great and with much content apartment to watch . In my eyes , we have the big chance  after  Ulyana ( she was 19 years old when she joined ) to DISCOVER on cameras a character , a personality , we get the chance to watch growing up , maturing , transforming a girl of almost the same age I believe for an ENDLESS ( hopefully ) amount of time on cameras . Remember the times of Ulyana , remember the good times of a young Leora and her transition to who she has become today .. I am more than exciting that this woman , Elli , we get the chance to enjoy her and admire her seeing this amazingly beautiful girl deciding , choosing , doubting , smiling , crying , LIVING ALL on cameras .. I can’t see a more potential apartment project than this one .. the arrival of her roommate as I said can help her so as not to be single and if she got “ closed “ to herself to become boring . Elli is more than generous and in my opinion she has some wild ideas also about private moments .. I expect really the most from this apartment . 

Elli with very fast and rapid education lessons regarding the new life for Vladellia .. Absolutely ZERO DOUBTS that she will prove a more than capable teacher / professor 😉..

She showed some of her great educational and teaching skills “ training “ her sex partner last week , can’t wait to see what  her initiation talks to Vladellia were and how Vladellia will respond to the on cameras “ private moments “ … 

Already new things on cameras by Elli and the social circle of either her or Vladellia .. the game sessions remain a habit but at least there’s no special game chair blocking 😂