Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Hope she will stop hiding while changing her clothes.

Elli will slowly make her feel comfortable , will train her gradually let’s say . It really looks like RLC invests a lot in Elli , Vencel out , soon after a new tenant that I think it wasn’t expected . 

BUT .. It might also affect the apartment, at least in the beginning . Pff , endless potential and possibilities . First , we gonna find out even more for Elli since we will see how she’s sharing life with a girl and not with a boyfriend . Two women , lots of egos as we know , we don’t know how Elli will be that she’s the experienced one . How the new girl will adjust ? Will she be as generous as Elli or this ( and in my humble opinion it seems currently the biggest issue ) will affect the apartment ? ( no guy for Elli , no easy privacy moments like Elli wants ) .. Second , will this symbiosis block any possible flirts or dates that perhaps Elli wants to have or even the new tenant , will she bring her friends in ( let’s be honest ) Elli’s apartments ? Last but for sure not least , CAN WE SEE ANOTHER insane moment that nobody can currently think of , that Elli show us also any “ female fun to taste “ with a bit of alcohol good vibes and atmosphere ?

As a conclusion , RLC made another checkmate move , they didn’t bring another guy for Elli , they didn’t leave her alone , Elli spoke and her wish was granted , that is a female housemate and THE POSSIBILITIES of what can be seen are endless . AND … Is RLC reviving the Russian model/pattern apartment ? Good friend @Noldus , should this now also go to the category “ P1 “ ??

Great move by RLC , “ The Future “ is here 😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5
1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Elli will slowly make her feel comfortable , will train her gradually let’s say . It really looks like RLC invests a lot in Elli , Vencel out , soon after a new tenant that I think it wasn’t expected . 

BUT .. It might also affect the apartment, at least in the beginning . Pff , endless potential and possibilities . First , we gonna find out even more for Elli since we will see how she’s sharing life with a girl and not with a boyfriend . Two women , lots of egos as we know , we don’t know how Elli will be that she’s the experienced one . How the new girl will adjust ? Will she be as generous as Elli or this ( and in my humble opinion it seems currently the biggest issue ) will affect the apartment ? ( no guy for Elli , no easy privacy moments like Elli wants ) .. Second , will this symbiosis block any possible flirts or dates that perhaps Elli wants to have or even the new tenant , will she bring her friends in ( let’s be honest ) Elli’s apartments ? Last but for sure not least , CAN WE SEE ANOTHER insane moment that nobody can currently think of , that Elli show us also any “ female fun to taste “ with a bit of alcohol good vibes and atmosphere ?

As a conclusion , RLC made another checkmate move , they didn’t bring another guy for Elli , they didn’t leave her alone , Elli spoke and her wish was granted , that is a female housemate and THE POSSIBILITIES of what can be seen are endless . AND … Is RLC reviving the Russian model/pattern apartment ? Good friend @Noldus , should this now also go to the category “ P1 “ ??

Great move by RLC , “ The Future “ is here 😏

P1 was the COV in Prague for a short time (the apartment Venera & Lion has now) We only use letters for COV-GOV or SOV apartments 🙂 
OK, We had R1 and R2 in Russia for 3K, and Angie&Co.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

P1 was the COV in Prague for a short time (the apartment Venera & Lion has now) We only use letters for COV-GOV or SOV apartments 🙂 
OK, We had R1 and R2 in Russia for 3K, and Angie&Co.

Pff , I forgot that 😱 .. maybe we could possibly use W1 , that is Warsaw 1 ( I don’t think they are in Warsaw but just an idea when the time comes 😎

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Well, interesting developments in this apartment. Always nice to see what a new tenant will bring.

Shame that Elli seems to be wearing shorts and covering herself with her blanket more since Vencel left...

I think she feels a bit sick , that’s why also under the blankets during the day quite a lot .. but maybe I am wrong .

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Hope she will stop hiding while changing her clothes.

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think she feels a bit sick , that’s why also under the blankets during the day quite a lot .. but maybe I am wrong .

Maybe you are wrong and she just likes to hide. I do not know.

I guess two straight girls in one appartment with only one double bed could turn this appartment into a do nothing space. Again, I have no idea, but in the end it could mean that we can now also write off Ellie for RLC, regardless of whether she is still on the list. 

• Upvote 1