Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Strange choice to live with a friend of hers and not with the boy she fucks. Maybe he's not ready to be on RLC on a permanent basis?

for now the friend is just a guest. I really doubt that she will be a roommate.

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Strange choice to live with a friend of hers and not with the boy she fucks. Maybe he's not ready to be on RLC on a permanent basis?

He was there earlier. They both cried a bit and exchanged some words and then he was out the door.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

How many people live together when they start a relationship ? Who says that it is obligatory ? I think most ( even nowadays ) couples they just share sleeping nights , for example 2 times per week in one apartment , 3-4 on the other person’s apartment .. ANYONE who had just a simple Β relationship at his/her early 20s’ let’s say , did you move in at the place of the boyfriend / girlfriend or you were just sometimes visiting and also staying Β over at night ?Β 
Β 

I find it completely normal that Elli and her ( possible ) new guy continue with their lives as they knew it and lost some times the boyfriend will visit , the question is if Elli will be gone also at nights and sleep elsewhere ( like the GOOD TIMES OF LEORA in the past πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that she was sleeping at her boyfriend twice per week but HE NEVER WAS ALLOWED TO SLEEP IN HER APARTMENT ) .. oh well , what do I know of real life between young people and their first experiences πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Guardandole entrambe sedute una accanto all'altra, questa ragazza sembra la sorella maggiore di Elli.

This is what I said the first time she came to visit her (or did I just think it and didn't write it? I don't remember)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Boing said:

This is what I said the first time she came to visit her (or did I just think it and didn't write it? I don't remember)

I have said that it’s her sister since the first time we saw her on cameras Β this girl .. So much look alike .. I think we will find out in the course of time .

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said that it’s her sister since the first time we saw her on cameras Β this girl .. So much look alike .. I think we will find out in the course of time .

She does look like a "thicker" and older version of ellie,

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She does look like a "thicker" and older version of ellie,

I will have no problem if she proves on cameras as generous as the girl who is hosting her then 😏😏

• Like 1