Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

12 minutes ago, Fogo said:

Estamos prestes a ver uma temporada ainda pior que a anterior!

plenty to see for the cock lovers who are in love with the hairy ass of Elvis fucking a junkie but for the more normal viewers it doesn't look so good on rl-cock.net

49 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

so this is the real Elli after all those tears, I don't think I can appreciate this because it brings her down to villa level and you shouldn't want that

Morally speaking you would be right but rlc doesn't live with the only morality.

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Morally speaking you would be right but rlc doesn't live with the only morality.

It's still a shame to see someone you thought so highly fall so low within 24 hours, but hey... no one is forcing me to watch and I won't do that anymore and I hope Vencil won't be able to see it after all those fake tears

38 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

It's still a shame to see someone you thought so highly fall so low within 24 hours, but hey... no one is forcing me to watch and I won't do that anymore and I hope Vencil won't be able to see it after all those fake tears

You thought highly of someone that cheated on cam multiple times but now that they are broken up you lose respect for her?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, super134 said:

You thought highly of someone that cheated on cam multiple times but now that they are broken up you lose respect for her?

I didn't follow her often enough to see that so I didn't know that but if what you say is true she is just one of the RLC sluts that I can strip away, thanks for the information 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This Elli's cheating story arch is very interesting. The first one she cheated with Paeter, that I could see in this last few months is best friend with Vencel. This new guy, probably, only came to her life after her relationship with Vence was in the mud. Really really bad. I bet that if she and Vencel had a normal job they would had break up much sooner.

In the more than 1 year Vencel’s participation , he never ever had sex with Elli in this duration , already Elli’s new  guy delivered a good time performance , but still both have not any special sex chemistry and i repeat again , both are quite “ immature “ with sex .. but practice makes wonders and if you like the other , it can lead you to try things never done before . Let’s see Elli then ( she doesn’t let herself have sperm in mouth , hardly ever during sex she will alternate between oral and normal , Elli has also still a lot to learn .. ) 

And since it is very early , it is appropriate to make the prediction , so when the time comes , it proves right or wrong . I believe then that this guy is for Elli ONE MORE guy and nothing serious or important , I try to figure Elli for more than a year but the young of her age , her ambitions and the “ stuck “ life with Lazy Vencel hasn’t allowed to see “ through “ her better . Now , another experience , she will give us the chance to understand her better as we have already an example due  her times with Vencel . Still , it is a fresh thing and I don’t see any really deep and crazy emotions but I see a girl ( Elli ) really enjoying the company of this guy and the guy totally into Elli , he feels for sure more . 

I don’t think it will anything serious in the long run, let’s watch Elli’s ( The Future ) adventures .