Dog

Both Paul and Leora are kind, playful, and loving to Scooter, just as Maya & Stepan are to their pets. 'Nuff said.

Lorsqu'on aime son animal de compagnie, on accepte ses contraintes. Un chien qui vit en appartement doit sortir plusieurs fois par jour pour faire ses besoins, marcher et courir au moins une demi-heure. L'exercice physique est essentiel à l'animal et participe à son équilibre psychique. Un animal n'est pas un jouet et si vous n'acceptez pas ces contraintes, achetez un poisson rouge !

--

If you really love your pet, you accept constraints. A dog who lives in apartment MUST go out several times a day to do its business, walk and run at least half an hour. Physical exercise is vital to the animal and participates in its psychic balance. An animal is not a toy and if you don't accept that, you must buy a goldfish !  >:(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who has watched this couple for a long time understands that the dog was a very important addition to their lives. Paul and Leora subtly changed. Scooter made Leora happy; Paul has accepted the dog as a friend.

Personally, I'm not a dog lover. I'm a libertarian wild squirrel at heart. But I understand that some people love animals & I respect that.

The only problem I have with Scooter is that he/she is not wearing a doggy-cam...

Wouldn't be as fun as you think. That size of a dog all you'd see is ankles.  Other than that just close up of pillows while she humping them and Paul's ass under the sheets.  :'(

breed of the Toy Terrier does not require walking of. Moreover winter it generally can not reside in the cold

Manufactured by dogs that are not resistant to climate... Natural selection has not created them. There's probably a reason.

Do they also piss on the carpet ?

Besides walking his dog is also good for the man's health who should walk at least 1/2 h per day too...

• 2 weeks later...

cuando van a cambiar a esta pareja de apartamento? ellos merecen un apartamento mejor , con mejores camaras , este dan ganas de no mirarlo , y no es por los inquilinos ,

Estoy de acuerdo. Me gustan los inquilinos, pero no el apartamento; y no el perrito nuevo. Y para mí, el nuevo perro se aparece algo a la criada usaría para limpiar los muebles.

Podría estar equivocado.

----

I agree . I like the tenants, but not the apartment; and not the new puppy. And for me, the new dog looks like something the maid would use to clean the furniture.

I might be wrong.

The dog is a female.

What?  :o Scooter is a female? There you go again, allowing hard facts to interfere with our wild speculations, insane conclusions, fetishes, prejudgements, and perverse fantasies...  ;D

Welcome to CamCaps, incidentally.

¿ si follan los dos perros ? se esconderan de la leva ? necesitan un tiempo para adaptarse a las camaras ? haran el amor bajo las cobijas? todo esto y mucho mas en terytoons presentan ......

The dog is a female.

What?  :o Scooter is a female? There you go again, allowing hard facts to interfere with our wild speculations, insane conclusions, fetishes, prejudgements, and perverse fantasies...  ;D

Welcome to CamCaps, incidentally.

¿ si follan los dos perros ? se esconderan de la leva ? necesitan un tiempo para adaptarse a las camaras ? haran el amor bajo las cobijas? todo esto y mucho mas en terytoons presentan ......

alguien sabe cuando jose y maria padres de jesus murieron ¿ que hicieron con la carpinteria ? la traspasaron? la vendieron ?

They quarreled over the new dog that Julia brought. The new dog is smelly and doesn't allow to wash it in the bath.

Paul broke Yulia's cell phone and she was crying. She calls him hysterical.

They were going to give away a dog to keep it a cage somewhere in the Sverdlovskiy region of Krasnoyarsk, Sayankaya street.

They quarreled over the new dog that Julia brought. The new dog is smelly and doesn't allow to wash it in the bath.

Paul broke Yulia's cell phone and she was crying. She calls him hysterical.

They were going to give away a dog to keep it a cage somewhere in the Sverdlovskiy region of Krasnoyarsk, Sayankaya street.

I am guessing you speak Russian or at least understand it? I thought someone just brought dog over so they could dog sit. They definitely do not need another dog around. I  know if she could that apartment would be over run with stray animals.