Dog

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who has watched this couple for a long time understands that the dog was a very important addition to their lives. Paul and Leora subtly changed. Scooter made Leora happy; Paul has accepted the dog as a friend.

Personally, I'm not a dog lover. I'm a libertarian wild squirrel at heart. But I understand that some people love animals & I respect that.

The only problem I have with Scooter is that he/she is not wearing a doggy-cam...

• 2 weeks later...

Paul and Leora left without the dog. The poor dog is locked in their appartement all the time.

Do you know why they never bring the dog with them ?

Paul et Leora sont sortis sans le chien. Le pauvre chien est enfermé dans leur appartement tout le temps.

Savez-vous pourquoi ils ne prennent jamais le chien avec eux ?

Paul and Leora left without the dog. The poor dog is locked in their appartement all the time.

Paul et Leora sont sortis sans le chien. Le pauvre chien est enfermé dans leur appartement tout le temps.

That dog has never seen the outside.

They don't even take it out for walks. It just pisses and shits on the floor somewhere.

That dog has never seen the outside.

They don't even take it out for walks. It just pisses and shits on the floor somewhere.

Well you are wrong on scooter going outside.