Dog

Yeah, I understand Russian a little bit ^_^

Паша реально псих :) Нередко упрекает Юлю в том, что она каждый день косячит :) :) :) Летом когда они поссорились, он сказал ей, что "Как же хреново с тобой жить!"

Она, как мне кажется, на пару дней даже уходил от него к родителям или куда там еще...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt he understand Russian even if he does speak it.  ;D

Cause none of that happened lol  ::)  Paul just wanted to the dog to get a bath and they were playfully talking about it. 

As you can see her phone is just fine and even for her she hasn't cried yet.  :P

Also it's not even the area they are remotely close to  ::)

I don't know what happened and I don't care. I heard her when she was upset; and that happens on a regular basis, for any number of various reasons. I really like Leora; I thinks she's a beautiful woman: but I'll never understand her, so I don't try.

And no, they don't need another dog, but Scooter and NewDog are getting acquainted so it's something else to watch on RLC besides Maya's cats after the humans go to sleep.

I don't know what happened and I don't care. I heard her when she was upset; and that happens on a regular basis, for any number of various reasons. I really like Leora; I thinks she's a beautiful woman: but I'll never understand her, so I don't try.

And no, they don't need another dog, but Scooter and NewDog are getting acquainted so it's something else to watch on RLC besides Maya's cats after the humans go to sleep.

I think it just a matter of time before Leora and Paul fade into oblivion, then RLC just may find a more interesting couple.

As of late Leora and Paul don't have much affection toward each other. Their end is near.

They quarreled over the new dog that Julia brought. The new dog is smelly and doesn't allow to wash it in the bath.

Paul broke Yulia's cell phone and she was crying. She calls him hysterical.

They were going to give away a dog to keep it a cage somewhere in the Sverdlovskiy region of Krasnoyarsk, Sayankaya street.

I am guessing you speak Russian or at least understand it? I thought someone just brought dog over so they could dog sit. They definitely do not need another dog around. I  know if she could that apartment would be over run with stray animals.

Leora is a volunteer for homeless animals.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I think it just a matter of time before Leora and Paul fade into oblivion, then RLC just may find a more interesting couple.

As of late Leora and Paul don't have much affection toward each other. Their end is near.

Its been the same for months and months.

Sorry to all the Leora addicts but its time they moved on. 

When I joined RLC a long while ago, this was the apartment to watch - whenever I check it out these days (which isn't often, I admit), Paul is sat at the computer, soldering iron in hand, Leora is prancing around in her underwear as if afflicted by terminal narcissism and the me me dog is sticking its wet nose into places it shouldn't.

And its the same the next day, and the next, and the next and the next.

Its been fun and they've given us some fine entertainment, but its time to get some life in your life, you two - move on and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...