B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

il y a 3 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Il insiste tellement ! Toucher, toucher, approcher ses seins !! 

Il ne se rend meme pas compte combien son attitude est grotesque , mais je crois que ce sont les infos qu'on lui a donné au départ :

" Tu viens à RLC et toutes les filles présentes dans le projet, tu pourras les baiser, elles sont là pour cela et pour divertir les voyeurs  " 

Hace 14 minutos, isidore57 dijo:

Debe pensar que es guapo,

Recuerdo la reflexión leída en el foro de CC y enviada por alguien,

"parece que tiene un palo en el trasero subiendo por su espalda y dándole esta postura" 😁 😁

love-me.gif.5c6217bbacbe996aed1fbe9953ff98d6.gifperfecto-american-ninja-warrior.gif.afa0582140a6efd5d7e145b6e4afa087.gif

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I really hope Wolfie fucks uly and the little shit has to listen 😆 

The more l look at the things Wolf and Lecrim do, l’m beginning to think those two idiots are related to each other.

As a good friend  here said once , “ Ulyana and Fiora ( back then also Olivia and Mimi ) know exactly what to do to make money “ , very clever for the RLC business . Whatever is seen , Ulyana knows exactly what she does . 

Let’s see if the person that said that ( which is absolutely right ) appears to claim the quote / copyright 😊😉😁

4 hours ago, zone51 said:

Wolf and Margo act like ex

I am not sure Margo want fuck with him

They can fuck all the time , so , they have another  kind of relationship unknown to us ( for the time being ) since they don’t engage in anything sexual . 

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe but he has a firm grip on his prey and will be seen more often in Ulyana's apartment with one of his friends and one day he will have her, I have to give him credit for not using drugs to get the girls off,  something that both buttholes Dylan and Fior have often done

Again clueless 😂🤣😂🤣

16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The more l look at the things Wolf and Lecrim do, l’m beginning to think those two idiots are related to each other.

Wolf is a huge tool,but just to rub it in his (lacrim) fucking face as what happened with Sara,I want wolf to fuck uly! That'll be hilarious to me! 😆 

• Sad 1

I was just thinking that she actually cried and was so sad for over 17 hours, believing that she had lost her boyfriend because of something she did, but now with her new love "that's falling asleep", she can erase all that past relationship pain