B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

3 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

3 things I took away from watching replay...LaWolf is a male stripper with a little dick, LaStupid should be thrown to the curb, and Sara and Rachel are pitiful little puppy dogs.

What a reaction coming from a Mutt 😏

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Turm said:

Sono curioso. Dove vanno le scale a destra della telecamera 4-6? Grazie in anticipo.

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Cortile 4-7

No, the stairs on the left lead to backyard 4-7
The stairs to the right of camera 4-6 lead to the external entrance of Nelly and Bogdan's apartment and then again to the entrance of the entire villa

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/1/2023 at 6:54 AM, esanders9863 said:

I hear exactly what you're saying and it was completely wrong of me to put this damage in the head person in such a high pedestal, and it's almost strange that she probably is unable to see that he's playing a role, where the first one didn't work out, so let me play the nice role by getting her some water and not coming on too strong, and once I have sex with her, I will dump her ass like a bad habit, or until he's ready to play that nice guy role with her head again, so for now on I would look at her as to say "yes that was a good bate", and stop seeing her as this extremely smart and bright person, because if this guy "My God" this guy can get over with her, what does that really say about her character

I like to officially backtrack every single thing I said above regarding Ulyana, for some reason as a guy that has multiple partners, sometimes we look at females that may have multiple differently, but  we as men sometimes unfairly judge them because of it, and I believe it doesn't make them damaged goods for it, but what I do know is that I would never ever be able to totally and completely figure them out based on every decisions they make, so I have no idea why she spend time with Lacrim, some people perhaps said maybe she was doing it to maybe grab more attention from viewers, and I am not denying that it could be true, but what I do know she spent time with him, and I could possibly agree with someone that made a statement that "she found out that she probably made a big mistake", after she decided to spend a day with him, but again he was in the position to totally change everything in his favor, but I really don't think mentally he was able to see that opportunity was in his favor, like for example when she only wanted to sleep and yes she agreed to sleep with him, but like all guys know that had that experience is that it doesn't translate into sex, it could if she changed the rules based on how you approach the situation, but even in that situation I don't believe mentally he was able to resist touching her, groping her on the breast, and at one point when she jumped out of bed her pants zipper was down, but again reasons beyond what I can come with, she gave him a second chance and he blew that second chance, just as fast as the first one, but the third chance came after she had been sleeping on the couch for hours, was to go back and sleep with him on his bed, and the decision he made after she climbed into his bed was finally the right one, was to just cuddle with her and let her sleep, and Maybe her decision to spend more time with him probably was because of that, but last but not least, when she made the decision that something is really wrong with him is when they started to watch TV, because well I notice she made a conscious decision not to move from him, but to stay sitting close next to him, and that's when he started acting creepy again, by not really listening as she was talking, but deciding instead to periodically put his head on her shoulders, as he was facing and staring between her shoulders and neck, as he began messing with her hair, and at one point she just decided to move off the couch and just bend down next to the table, so his creepy decision was to just get behind her and start trying to massage her shoulders, but it turned into just hugging her, and messing with her shoulders, but not really massaging her shoulders, and at one point he did grope her breast, so once again I believe that was it for her, So eventually she got a blanket and laid down on a completely separate couch, and when she woke up she just left, but if she ever ended up with him again, which is not impossible, I would proudly say she has problems herself

On 10/1/2023 at 11:37 AM, jetlag8 said:

The more l look at the things Wolf and Lecrim do, l’m beginning to think those two idiots are related to each other.

Lacrim just like to imitate guys that get lucky with the girls,in hopes that he can as well!

• Confused 1