Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Why isn’t the thought that they are moving out considered a “wild speculation” instead of being accepted as fact?

Unless there is reconciliation for all she has put Alberto through on her journey to live life as she chooses or a proposition to good not to leave, she will be departing at the end of the month. 

On 10/5/2023 at 6:55 AM, Pete1960 said:

Martina's partner is GF4                                                                                                       She uses her Left hand

Lol, front to back of course!

• Haha 2

On 10/5/2023 at 11:00 AM, JenniferMom said:

You said this in jest but it’s an excellent point.  Martina makes the rules in this relationship.  Does any disagree with this?  

Now for the first time, Alberto has moved on with his crush on Martina and he actually has some leverage now.

It’s fascinating to me how human behavior works.  For years and months I think Alberto was trapped and frozen by his passion for Martina.  When he finally decides to move on, shit happens fast … just a few months and he’s fucking on cam with the vigor of a 16 year old boy.

Maybe because she looks like a 16 year old girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, berty_47 said:

berty deletes the posts

How can you say such a bullshit?

I'm just saying what you posted once upon a time, I can't find the original post because you have probably already deleted it

On 10/5/2023 at 2:09 AM, 1962Starfire said:

I quite agree with you, ashley. The point I was trying to make about Alberto was that, and this is strictly from a male point of view, the love of his life has a very enjoyable lesbian affair which left him doubting his own sexual ability and doubting Martina's true feelings for him, ongoing. I know I would feel the same for a long time if something like that happened in my life. The doubting and suspicion would play havoc with my relationship and love life with that person, and eventually the hurt and resentment would take it's toll. I think this is exactly what happened to M&A since the Nelly affair. Martina, the only love of his life, may have even admitted to Alberto, at some point, that she feels she is, at least, bi-sexual which only added to his mental anguish. So in order to keep her, he accepted what happened (and may still be happening) but the damage was done....and like I said, here we are.
Yes, I too feel this great couple still love each other but I think it would take quite a new "normal" for them to stay together now.

I hear what you're saying starfish. I'm talking if they in an fwb relationship. It may have started like that, but being intimate with someone in my mind means they have feelings for each other. When feelings for each other ends. The intimacy ends. So Martina fling probably felt like cheating to him, even if they never had any type of association to not have sex with another. Now Martin's sees what it's like and I know she's not happy no matter how she pretends its not bothering her. Do you really think Alberto feels inadequate because of the "affair"? If he does it's because he's a lousy lover. He never gives Martina an orgasm. I'm sure she came many times with Nelly. It's too late now but maybe he should have figured out how to please her and maybe she wouldn't have been looking to make it with Nelly. I've never been with a women yet. And I know how to make her cum, and I don't have a dick, Martino!!