Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

35 minutes ago, tle said:

He's lucky to have someone as smart as her to help him with all the paperwork...

Pas que pour les papiers. Alberto s'est endormi sur le lit. Maartina en sortant de la salle de bain, lui a oté l'oreillette at lui a dégrafé le bermuda pour qu'il soit mieux. Si cela n'est pas une démonstration de tendresse.....

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think you are being overly harsh Deano, but I do think a lot of people get frustrated with my Greek friend.  

I have  lot of respect for him as few people invest the time and energy into this than he does.  I used to invest a lot more but not so much anymore.  I don’t agree with everything he says … and his Greek writing skills make it difficult at times … but he is like the scarecrow to me.

Friend or not he talks and talks and talks and 95% of the content is just made up rubbish in a dreamers world.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Friend or not he talks and talks and talks and 95% of the content is just made up rubbish in a dreamers world.

That's why forums have an ignore feature.   When one doesn't like a members posts then they have the option to ignore the member and not see their posts.   It prevents creating a lot of conflict with one another. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why forums have an ignore feature.   When one doesn't like a members posts then they have the option to ignore the member and not see their posts.   It prevents creating a lot of conflict with one another. 

I've thankfully already done that, so no more fake news stories lol. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I can't believe that an adult would need to block a member's post cause they're so weak or insecure that they can't respond or ignored their post 😯

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Aus diesem Grund verfügen Foren über eine Ignorierfunktion. Wenn einem die Beiträge eines Mitglieds nicht gefallen, hat man die Möglichkeit, das Mitglied zu ignorieren und seine Beiträge nicht zu sehen. Es verhindert, dass es zu großen Konflikten untereinander kommt. 

Auf der Hauptseite ist all dieser Schwachsinn, den man ignorieren möchte, immer noch zu lesen, aber das habe ich dir vor Jahren schon einmal geschrieben. Darum zahle ich nichts mehr für diese Seite !!

il y a 2 minutes, alablastur a dit :

Martina n'a pas le courage de se lancer seule et de vivre une vraie vie loin de ces conneries.

Moi, ce que je ne comprends pas , c'est que Martina qui passait presque toutes ses nuits dehors chez sa nana ,

depuis qu'Alberto a sa nouvelle nana, elle est présente tous les soirs et ne dort que dans la maison, 

Où est passée sa copine que nous avons vu pour la dernière fois quand elle avait mal au dos ?

Sont elles toujours ensembles ?

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can't believe that an adult would need to block a member's post cause they're so weak or insecure that they can't respond or ignored their post 😯

On the other hand...the options are there for users to ignore or block...so this is to be expected...and to be honest I am tired of seeing the crap you post all the time and now you post this utter shite about someone else being insecure lmfao...another moron who bumped their head at birth. Sit down and STFU and stop posting shite.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think you are being overly harsh Deano, but I do think a lot of people get frustrated with my Greek friend.  

I have  lot of respect for him as few people invest the time and energy into this than he does.  I used to invest a lot more but not so much anymore.  I don’t agree with everything he says … and his Greek writing skills make it difficult at times … but he is like the scarecrow to me.

Hey lady .... got a match? 😈

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

On the other hand...the options are there for users to ignore or block...so this is to be expected...and to be honest I am tired of seeing the crap you post all the time and now you post this utter shite about someone else being insecure lmfao...another moron who bumped their head at birth. Sit down and STFU and stop posting shite.  

Just take your Xanax put a smile on your face, just be a man 👨 and don't be crying cause your feeling were hurt