Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hope Leora uses her butt plug today. Nothing more sexy than seeing Leora's ass in the air with her pretty green butt plug inserted.

I enjoy it for teasing, but hope she takes it out if she bates. The plug stops her using other toys and/or toying her ass.

Just my opinion...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I enjoy it for teasing, but hope she takes it out if she bates. The plug stops her using other toys and/or toying her ass.

Just my opinion...

Ok, that's a fair comment.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would ya love to spoon her in bed?

Yeah, I would use a big table spoon to remove all of her pussy juices after she masturbates with a strong orgasm. Maybe Leora and I could share and go halves with all her warm nectar. The spoon insertion might make her have another orgasm - mmmm. I don't think Paul ever partakes of Leora's orgasmic juices - the dumb fuck.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I could just bend her over the bathtub and fuck her brains out.

I'm sure she wouldn't know what pounded her so good and hard because Paul is incompetent on giving what a woman really wants. Wonder if she knows that there would be a long line up of men AND women that would be happy to fuck her brains out. Many would go for seconds, thirds, fourths, fifth, sixths and so on.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3