Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

I noticed neither Paul nor Leora have good table manners.  They have their elbows on the table.  They stuff large pieces of food in  their mouths.  I just got back from an extensive time in Europe and I noticed most Europeans eat this way.  Juts saying.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, concour10 said:

J'ai remarqué que ni Paul ni Leora n'avaient de bonnes manières à table. Ils ont les coudes sur la table. Ils mettent de gros morceaux de nourriture dans leur bouche. Je reviens tout juste d'un long séjour en Europe et j'ai remarqué que la plupart des Européens mangent de cette façon. Je dis juste.

non beaucoup européens on les bonnes manière ,déjà assis correctement et non les genoux qui dépasse les coudes sur la table 

cher moi on dit merci quand une personne fait le service et on s'attend pour commencer a manger etc...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, concour10 said:

I noticed neither Paul nor Leora have good table manners.  They have their elbows on the table.  They stuff large pieces of food in  their mouths.  I just got back from an extensive time in Europe and I noticed most Europeans eat this way.  Juts saying.

Not at the table with my folks!

10 minutes ago, concour10 said:

Come to my house wife spits food out all the time and wipes her nose on the table cloth

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Come to my house wife spits food out all the time and wipes her nose on the table cloth

I was going to eat in Italy and ordered spaghetti and chicken.. I saw the FAT cook blow her nose on her apron, wash her hands and dry them on THAT apron then reach into the kettle and grab my chicken (which I didn't touch...

27 minutes ago, RAME said:

no, many Europeans have good manners, already seated correctly and not with their knees extending beyond their elbows on the table 

dear me we say thank you when a person does the service and we are waiting to start eating etc...

And we also know how to use a knife and fork properly, unlike our American cousins.😉

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And we also know how to use a knife and fork properly, unlike our American cousins.😉

Not to belabor the issue and this is my last comment on this subject but I have witnessed many including Paul and Leora hold a large piece of food on a fork and eat pieces off of the meat.  How about someone using a knife and fork to cut smaller pieces from the larger piece and feed those via fork into their mouth.  I witnessed this in Austria, Germany , CZ, Switzerland, Latvia and Estonia.

I am done with my comments.  Feel free to bash me.

• Upvote 2