Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wouldn't matter if she bated under the bed covers, some sad confused people would still applaud it.:biggrin:

I believe they would.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

jimbo what would the pommies have to winge about 🤣 if they left?

( Aussie joke as they are always winging about something i.e it's too hot )

No Aussie, it's not a joke is it, come on mate, say what you have to say and own it, don't hide behind a false scenario....I respect honesty !

More to the point mate, what would you poor Leora Luvvies do if and when she leaves.....Mass suicides I imagine.

Life for you poor souls would be over as you know it..:biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No Aussie, it's not a joke is it, come on mate, say what you have to say and own it, don't hide behind a false scenario....I respect honesty !

More to the point mate, what would you poor Leora Luvvies do if and when she leaves.....Mass suicides I imagine.

Life for you poor souls would be over as know it..:biggrin:

Fuck sorry for the joke if it upset you. Come on you know I was joking 🤣

I know I would go into rehab and be having massive withdrawals.😁 What would the anti-Leora's have to winge about? They would have nothing to winge and write about. It will be terrible for them. They write the same thing over and over then they have nothing interesting to write about because they don't know how to do it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know I would go into rehab and be having massive withdrawals.😁 What would the anti-Leora's have to winge about? They would have nothing to winge and write about. It will be terrible for them. They write the same thing over and over then they have nothing interesting to write about because they don't know how to do it.

Leora should do this exercise 💪 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It didn't upset me at all Aussie, I was drawing your attention to the fact that it was the second time you have aimed that remark at me and dressed it up as a joke, you don't mean it as a joke mate and that's no problem at all, but be honest about it.

I'm not "anti Leora " but I post what I consider honest remarks on her performance, which is all I'm concerned about, and at the moment she has been underperforming if judged on her capabilities as proven in the past. You guys can't accept the truth so try to make us the bad bastards,when in actual fact it's your inability to accept she is human and is not the force she was, nor is she untouchable.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What would the anti-Leora's have to winge about? They would have nothing to winge and write about. It will be terrible for them. They write the same thing over and over then they have nothing interesting to write about because they don't know how to do it.

They "write the same thing over and over" because Leora does the same thing over and over.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It didn't upset me at all Aussie, I was drawing your attention to the fact that it was the second time you have aimed that remark at me and dressed it up as a joke, you don't mean it as a joke mate and that's no problem at all, but be honest about it.

Please Jimbo don't read anything more than it being a joke. I'll stop joking with you, I don't mean to have you overthinking jokes.

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Please Jimbo don't read anything more than it being a joke. I'll stop joking with you, I don't mean to have you overthinking jokes.

Whatever you say Aussie ! 

Forget about it.