B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

42 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Noticed that Octavia talks to herself... a LOT.  Little nutty that one.  🤪  Also appears to be a clean freak... that or she was also hired to be the live-in maid.  Cleans as much as she talks to herself.

She is indeed a bit strange but that doesn't have to be a negative thing, I find her interesting to follow and she also looks nice, a lot better than all those low level chicks lately

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Noticed that Octavia talks to herself... a LOT.  Little nutty that one.  🤪  Also appears to be a clean freak... that or she was also hired to be the live-in maid.  Cleans as much as she talks to herself.

She's very pretty... Most of the pretty ones are also pretty nutty...

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Octavia has a nice face and body. No fake lips, tits, and no tattoos. If she bates she will become my favorite. ::)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Looks like she bought herself a new toy ready for you Vette (on the bedside table)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Looks like she bought herself a new toy ready for you Vette (on the bedside table)

Nice! I hope she uses it. There have been girls that had toys but never used them (on camera).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Octavia has a nice face and body. No fake lips, tits, and no tattoos. If she bates she will become my favorite. ::)

She is definitely very beautiful and favorite thus far…if she doesn’t bate it ain’t real life lol

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Nice! I hope she uses it. There have been girls that had toys but never used them (on camera).

I hope she talks to herself while she's using it...

• Haha 1