B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

Just now, Keen Observer said:

It'll be interesting to see who replaces Sambuka.  It's hard to believe that the drink throwing incident with Mad Dog was the reason she's gone.  Maybe her contract was coming to an end.

I don't think that was the reason either as she was packing a few days before that...the party could've even been a going away party for her and they chose to host at B2 seeing it's a bigger apartment. Sorry that asshole had to disrespect her like that 😠

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It'll be interesting to see who replaces Sambuka.  It's hard to believe that the drink throwing incident with Mad Dog was the reason she's gone.  Maybe her contract was coming to an end.

the answer in a month or two like for B4 and their 3 free beds waiting to be filled more than a month later...

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

why did she have to leave so quickly and the cleaning lady was already there while she was still packing, RLC has been very slow with site updates lately but her name was gone very quickly so why the rush.
In any case, I have no problem with it, she turned this apartment into a cock house with her customers who also acted as if the house was theirs, the man from the drinking incident was the worst, he was also regularly very aggressive .
We don't miss anything about this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

why did she have to leave so quickly and the cleaning lady was already there while she was still packing, RLC has been very slow with site updates lately but her name was gone very quickly so why the rush.
In any case, I have no problem with it, she turned this apartment into a cock house with her customers who also acted as if the house was theirs, the man from the drinking incident was the worst, he was also regularly very aggressive .
We don't miss anything about this.

The fact that RLC has now kicked out another girl, of the very few there who are not do nothings, is a very bad sign. I will never understand why some people here have a problem with the fact that straight girls like guys. But even you should notice that RLC in GoV now has four unused beds. You should also have noticed that RLC has a shockingly high proportion of do nothings in the cast. If we then realise that Ulyana does not really belong in B2 but in the appartment with Harley and Fiora, RLC should close B1 and B2, because if you only count the girls who really participate in the project, they are at least 6 girls short. 

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that RLC has now kicked out another girl, of the very few there who are not do nothings, is a very bad sign. I will never understand why some people here have a problem with the fact that straight girls like guys. But even you should notice that RLC in GoV now has four unused beds. You should also have noticed that RLC has a shockingly high proportion of do nothings in the cast. If we then realise that Ulyana does not really belong in B2 but in the appartment with Harley and Fiora, RLC should close B1 and B2, because if you only count the girls who really participate in the project, they are at least 6 girls short. 

I don't belive that she was kicked, just late to move. She was already moving some of her stuff last week.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I don't belive that she was kicked, just late to move. She was already moving some of her stuff last week.

Which actually makes the problem even worse, considering that RLC had more than enough time to look for replacements, but there are now four empty beds and the proportion of do nothing is frighteningly high. 

Honestly, I wasn't even particularly interested in this girl because I didn't really find her attractive, but at least she was active in this apartament and not just somewhere else. But what annoys me most in B1 is that a do-nothing has the best room, and there are no signs that she will ever move out. Instead, the girls who really needed more space because they had regular visitors, have (or had) only the small rooms. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Which actually makes the problem even worse, considering that RLC had more than enough time to look for replacements, but there are now four empty beds and the proportion of do nothing is frighteningly high. 

Honestly, I wasn't even particularly interested in this girl because I didn't really find her attractive, but at least she was active in this apartament and not just somewhere else. But what annoys me most in B1 is that a do-nothing has the best room, and there are no signs that she will ever move out. Instead, the girls who really needed more space because they had regular visitors, have (or had) only the small rooms. 

This is our perception, we never know what happens behind the scenes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This is our perception, we never know what happens behind the scenes.

You have to be very naive to believe that such good-looking girls, in a big city like Barcelona, don't have a sex life for so many months, in the best time of their lives. Sorry, I don't mean to be insulting, but the excuses that used to exist when the girls were there for only 1-2 months simply don't fit anymore when even single stays often last more than 4 months and the girls move into the flats repeatedly and thus spend even more time there.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You have to be very naive to believe that such good-looking girls, in a big city like Barcelona, don't have a sex life for so many months, in the best time of their lives. Sorry, I don't mean to be insulting, but the excuses that used to exist when the girls were there for only 1-2 months simply don't fit anymore when even single stays often last more than 4 months and the girls move into the flats repeatedly and thus spend even more time there.

I wasn't talking about what the girls does off cam, of course that they have a sex life. Even the one that have sex on cam fuck much more off cam than on, like Sara. I was talking about RLC's decision making.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I wasn't talking about what the girls does off cam, of course that they have a sex life. Even the one that have sex on cam fuck much more off cam than on, like Sara. I was talking about RLC's decision making.

Frankly, I am not interested in how RLC makes decisions. What does interest me is why they still want so much money, even though the content is steadily decreasing.

It's not just the four empty beds or the many do nothings in GoV. It's also that the other flats are becoming more and more outdated and new people (like Olimpia, G&L, J&I) are just totally uninteresting.