B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

1 minute ago, jantje1967 said:

it's crazy, must be 100 roses 

I don't dare think about what it costs.
Now, roses are probably very expensive in this country, and I paid €100 for a bouquet for my wife when she had completed her master's degree. It was not 1/4 of the one on the table.

• Like 1

Noticed that Octavia talks to herself... a LOT.  Little nutty that one.  🤪  Also appears to be a clean freak... that or she was also hired to be the live-in maid.  Cleans as much as she talks to herself.

There has GOT to be a better place for the MASSIVE rose arrangement other than the bathroom.  They all seem to keep having to movie the thing in and out of the tub to shower.  Why wouldn't the owner put it on her room?

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Noticed that Octavia talks to herself... a LOT.  Little nutty that one.  🤪  Also appears to be a clean freak... that or she was also hired to be the live-in maid.  Cleans as much as she talks to herself.

Better for Octavia to talk to herself than be nagging in your ear 👂 all day long, also you can't complain about a women that likes to clean up the house 

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

There has GOT to be a better place for the MASSIVE rose arrangement other than the bathroom.  They all seem to keep having to movie the thing in and out of the tub to shower.  Why wouldn't the owner put it on her room?

'We're gonna need a bigger vase''...😏

Quote Jaws GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

I don't dare think about what it costs.
Now, roses are probably very expensive in this country, and I paid €100 for a bouquet for my wife when she had completed her master's degree. It was not 1/4 of the one on the table.

I can't wrap my mind around the correlation between women and roses,but boy do they go crazy over em lol 😂