B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With a new girl who resorts to the candle bathroom trick you know immediately that there is no hope. 😔

One can well imagine how she had already thought carefully beforehand about how she would have to participate only as little as possible. The chance is very high that RLC has found another do nothing girl. 

Well, it's a pity, but at least this way one doesn't have to hope unnecessarily for an improvement. 

OK Debbie downer---another one of your contant negativity--in all the time you have posted on CC--you never change--First it was they are not being real life-now everyone is a do nothing girl--which you copied from another CC poster. :sad:

Debbie Downer Doctor GIF by Team Cocodebbie downer GIF

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK Debbie downer---another one of your contant negativity--in all the time you have posted on CC--you never change--First it was they are not being real life-now everyone is a do nothing girl--which you copied from another CC poster. :sad:

It's just not normal to light candles for 2-3 minutes when you take a quick shower. This may be something for a long bath, but in this case it is very obvious that the idea was to bring the camera nto night vision mode. 

I am so tired of people starting to defend something like this here, or even thinking the fault is not with RLC (or the girl) but here on the forum. 

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

She kinda reminds me of Holly in a quirky sort of way

(Agreed!) yes was wondering when somebody would suggest Holly's long-lost mystery kid-sister or something similar but seems more cheery than Holly so far ...😉

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's just not normal to light candles for 2-3 minutes when you take a quick shower. This may be something for a long bath, but in this case it is very obvious that the idea was to bring the camera nto night vision mode. I am so tired of people starting to defend something like this here, or even thinking the fault is not with RLC (or the girl) but here on the forum. 

Frank Henenlotter GIF by Eternal Family

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's just not normal to light candles for 2-3 minutes when you take a quick shower. This may be something for a long bath, but in this case it is very obvious that the idea was to bring the camera nto night vision mode. 

I have to agree with this statement.    If she was taking an hour long bath, we could give her the benefit of a doubt, but lighting candles and turning off lights for a shower taking less than five minutes makes no sense. (Except, of course, to manipulate the cameras)

• Thanks 1

With a quite good predictions record the last months , we can make the attempt and predict then that Margo ( in B7 ) is a “ no problem on cameras to do all “ tenant , it will just need the right time , circumstances and people ( I believe she’s bisexual also ) and as far as Octavia is concerned , she’s just one more girl to fill in the bed , it will take something really extreme that she does any “ craziness “ on cameras , except if Megan is a friend of hers and she persuades her .. But here , Shantal hasn’t been persuaded when she has been through many incidents that things could happen , so .. It is a fact then that B1 loses the dynamic and fun , the unpredictability and drama that “ The Mistress “ provided for the entire summer . FOR SURE , the biggest loss for RLC in 2023  after the temporary loss of Ulyana at a certain point and of course the major losses earlier in the year of Lavika and Aziza and Ashley . Let’s see how the villas will try to gain some viewership as the decline in B1 needs to find alternative elsewhere , B2 and Harley / Fiora and Sara can’t do all .. 

2 hours ago, moules said:

I wonder why they did not fill Tani's room first?  There are still three empty beds in B-4, and I think LiaLia is a big question mark.  Is RLC anticipating the departure of Shantal or Megan in the near future?

Lialia is there but she’s actually not , a complete failure .. RLC isn’t kicking her out because then it can’t be just two girls in the  main flagship place .. RLC HAS FUCKED UP B4 MASSIVELY ..