Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

Good morning Good Nightย 

Wonderful Tuesday for everyoneย 

10/10/2023 10/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora eva Paulย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿคต

๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I feel the same way as before J. The answer to the questions are both the same.

1. I'm ok with it.

2. I'm ok with it.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย Thanks for your answer SC.

Strange how this forum is divided to an extent, there are those that for whatever reason are not enjoying L&P at the present time but don't dislike Leora.

There are those that can't stand Leora,ย  never have and never will. who just throw the bait out for others to bite on.

There are those that like Leora but dislike Paul.

Some like Leora and Paul and think they are doing a fine job.

Some will support anything negative, whilst others anything positive, as ably demonstrated by one of the people who gave you credit for stating you are OK with Paul. He honestly as admitted to myself and the forum in the past cannot stand him and will not watch when Paul is about, and most certainly wouldn't watch him attempt to shag her.......Yet agrees with your sentiments ! ....:huh:..no wonder they are confused.:biggrin:

So it seems as though credits etc are not given on what is written much of the time, but on WHO wrote it....It's all about personal likes and dislikes of the posters, not necessarily what is posted.ย 

I think you will understand what I mean, as I seem to remember at one time you thought you were a victim of personal dislike.

Personally I couldn't care less whether it's my posts that are disliked (as I can at least know that I spoke honestly about how I felt), or perhaps me as a person which is their loss and will not affect my life whatsoever.

This in no way SG is directed at you, I merely used your post to demonstrate the futility of the situation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1