B4 - General Topic 2023 #52 (October)

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

2 new girls added to B4, no comments for 11 hours.

(Breaking the silence comment.) 

Is B4 even getting worse now?

Following what I hope was the eviction of Lialia the 24/7 contribution she made has been missed leaving not a lot to discuss.

There was some cat action in the kitchen when I looked about 16.30 but I've closed the browser for now.

That concluded my 5 or so minutes of RLC viewing so far for today.  :sad:   

I should add I've been out until now so this morning could have been awesome :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

I guess it's for @StnCld316

... I know I should be remembering by now but ... I find it useful reading the tenants names in the topic title. I will never make the effort to remember who is in B4.

Can it be added back as it was previously?

You can't read in the categories?

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/70-b4-rachel-sara-mel-lali-111115/

2 hours ago, northguy said:

2 new girls added to B4, no comments for 11 hours.

(Breaking the silence comment.) 

Is B4 even getting worse now?

I don't think RLC will get its act together. 

It's a bit forward to say this, but Lali I find to be really far below the beauty standard that I actually associated with RLC before. No matter what happens with her, for that reason alone I find her uninteresting. The other girl is just average. No idea if she will participate in the project or not, but somehow it does not matter. In all of B4, there is currently only Sara to pin hopes on, and that's damn few. 

I canceled my subscription a while ago and now it's about to expire. Currently there is nothing exciting enough on RLC for me to renew my subscription. I am particularly annoyed by the high proportion of do nothings. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think RLC will get its act together. 

It's a bit forward to say this, but Lali I find to be really far below the beauty standard that I actually associated with RLC before. No matter what happens with her, for that reason alone I find her uninteresting. The other girl is just average. No idea if she will participate in the project or not, but somehow it does not matter. In all of B4, there is currently only Sara to pin hopes on, and that's damn few. 

I canceled my subscription a while ago and now it's about to expire. Currently there is nothing exciting enough on RLC for me to renew my subscription. I am particularly annoyed by the high proportion of do nothings. 

Why worry about it then Dino?...I dont...😉

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why worry about it then Dino?...I dont...😉

I think it's a shame that RLC can't go back to it old strength. 

Just imagine if RLC had some new good looking party girls that would really bring life to the place. I would gladly spend my money on this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Lali I find to be really far below the beauty standard that I actually associated with RLC before

Sorry, disagree. For me it's not only beauty, but personality first.

Taylor was certainly not a beauty, but very interesting.

In the end I don't like her, because her personality wasn't good enough for me.