B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is absolutely no doubt about that !!!! Do you remember... how she use to tease the shit out of Kamilla ? I think at that time with Kamilla being in all those beauty pageants, that she never really had a good trustworthy true friend. Kristy was that for her and so much more. We got to watch that all happen right before the voyeurs eyes. We were drawn into thier lives as they grew as friends. RLC's popularity grew by 10 fold in the 4 or so months they were in Barcelona together, then when they opened the Moscow Penthouse it skyrocketed to heights never seen again.

RLC would be wise to continue to push the relationship that ESMI and Kristy are slowly forming,,, just like what happened with Kamilla and Kristy.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, santorini said:

IF kristy rejoins, esmi will be more likely the new alana than the new taylor

If they then would play, doing shows, it might be like with Monica,

who didn't want do anything sexual at all.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

If they then would play, doing shows, it might be like with Monica,

who didn't want do anything sexual at all.

monica was a pro show girl just like kristy, esmi is nothing like it so how things would develop between them is hard to say... one thing im sure kristy would take the lead with her endless teasing for the cameras, shes master on it, the rest would be up to esmi

• Upvote 2

Kristy has been playing with women for years and it's just been for show (although many of us suspected that is was not). Now that she has tasted pussy...on camera, it is no longer a taboo for her and one might expect things to be different now. Esmi is the first woman that she has played with since her debut with Taylor so it's not easy to predict if she still has apprehensions about doing it again on camera. Whatever happens, I don't see Esmi initiating it. There will have to be some event where they both get really horny and I can't imagine what that might be. I do think it will take a while so we all have time to go to the store for popcorn.  

• Like 2