B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Well just got home from work and after observing the replay thumbnails I see our little beauty Ulyana hade a nonsexual very sexy sleepover, and if you didn't think it wasn't sexy enough, she had another visitor by the name of Esmi, who wore some unbelievable sexy panties, so between Esmi and Ulyana, it was downright too much sexiness on that bed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi finished the day in third  on top replay. I wonder if it is only because she was naked or many thought that she was going to bate.  😅

She can fool people so much before no one cares anymore. Yet, RLC clients ain’t the smartest bunch…it took them months to figure out Shantal 

15 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

She can fool people so much before no one cares anymore. Yet, RLC clients ain’t the smartest bunch…it took them months to figure out Shantal 

Esmi was forgotten after that month that she did literally nothing. I guess it was October or November last year. Was the time that she was always out, took shower every four days and took a vacation twice each month.

But now she barely leaves the apartment and only had one night out. She's on a good track.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Yeah, I'm a real dummy 😏 But IMO part of being a voyeur is the anticipation. 

• Haha 1