B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, peking said:

eh maybe they like looking at his body

Surprisingly for me even Esmi took a liking to him by making him something to eat, but also surprisingly he didn't pursue her at least what I could see, but as far as I'm concerned I am nauseously sick and tired of seeing him and these girls are just giving him more positive energy to be more of a bedroom Drifter

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Surprisingly for me even Esmi took a liking to him by making him something to eat, but also surprisingly he didn't pursue her at least what I could see, but as far as I'm concerned I am nauseously sick and tired of seeing him and these girls are just giving him more positive energy to be more of a bedroom Drifter

She didn't do Borsch for him. She was doing for her and others. When Wolf arrived uly invited him to have some but it would take too long to be ready, than he came on the other day.

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She didn't do Borsch for him. She was doing for her and others. When Wolf arrived uly invited him to have some but it would take too long to be ready, than he came on the other day.

Thanks so much for correcting me, and even though I like Ulyana, it doesn't surprise me not even for a second that she would invite him, because her and the other thingy low self-esteem females are more attractive visually and less through intelligence, that's why the guy always has a shirt off because he has probably nothing intelligent that's coming from his mouth, and he knows that and he knows that the females are more attractive to his physique than anything