Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

This place was interesting for about 4 days when it looked like it was going to be Elli solo.

Then Vladellia moved in. Two girls sharing one bed doesn't work very well when one of them is camera shy. Now the apartment is just a place for them to get ready in before going to party & hook up off camera.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, timber said:

This place was interesting for about 4 days when it looked like it was going to be Elli solo.

Then Vladellia moved in. Two girls sharing one bed doesn't work very well when one of them is camera shy. Now the apartment is just a place for them to get ready in before going to party & hook up off camera.

I don't see any of the girls being camera shy, just because a girl doesn't masturbate doesn't mean she's necessarily shy

If you look, she doesn't try to hide when she takes a shower and she often sleeps topless like Elli, she often has friends over and she's even had a visit from her parents

That doesn't really look like a shy girl for me 

If you want a shy girl or even afraid of the cameras, just look at Bella :biggrin:
even as a guest, she went to change off camera before joining Megan and Sambuka to sleep this night 

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't see any of the girls being camera shy, just because a girl doesn't masturbate doesn't mean she's necessarily shy

If you look, she doesn't try to hide when she takes a shower and she often sleeps topless like Elli, she often has friends over and she's even had a visit from her parents

That doesn't really look like a shy girl for me 

If you want a shy girl or even afraid of the cameras, just look at Bella :biggrin:
even as a guest, she went to change off camera before joining Megan and Sambuka to sleep this night 

She's definitely not Bella. On the shy scale, she's just a little shy. But for a shared bed in a one-bedroom apartment to work well, I think you need girls who are both very open and comfortable with the cameras. Maybe she'll get there eventually.

14 minutes ago, timber said:

She's definitely not Bella. On the shy scale, she's just a little shy. But for a shared bed in a one-bedroom apartment to work well, I think you need girls who are both very open and comfortable with the cameras. Maybe she'll get there eventually.

i want to say one thing, she's topless in the living room right now 😁

but i don't understand what do you mean about two girls who need to be very open and comfortable with the cameras, what do you want? fake girls like certain Barcelona girls or like Olimpia and Annet? no thanks, Vladellia is more interressant than all these girls 

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i want to say one thing, she's topless in the living room right now 😁

but i don't understand what do you mean about two girls who need to be very open and comfortable with the cameras, what do you want? fake girls like certain Barcelona girls or like Olimpia and Annet? no thanks, Vladellia is more interressant than all these girls 

I hope you enjoy jousting with all those straw men in your head. No, I just want an apartment where the residents can actually bring home a partner if they want to without having to schedule it weeks in advance with their bed mate or being restricted to hiding in the bathroom/etc. Shared beds for non-couples are dumb on a site like this, be it in Barcelona, Olimpia & Annet's apartment, here, or the moon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, timber said:

I hope you enjoy jousting with all those straw men in your head. No, I just want an apartment where the residents can actually bring home a partner if they want to without having to schedule it weeks in advance with their bed mate or being restricted to hiding in the bathroom/etc. Shared beds for non-couples are dumb on a site like this, be it in Barcelona, Olimpia & Annet's apartment, here, or the moon.

From time to time, I talk to myself, is it serious, doctor? but that's why I really like Octavia, we have this madness in common 😁
For this, I agree with you that to have a real roomate apartment, each of the girls should be able to have their own room

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1