Pete1960

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Where did elli and her guy go?

hiding on hall camera 😂

don't compare her to ulyana or leora 😂

these girls are way over hyped they don't fit this website 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

Let’s see if Vladellia will DARE some undercover things 😊 … She takes the couch as it seems , Elli’s guy collapsed as he was “ swallowing “ the whiskey earlier . So much uncertainty from Vladellia , I believe she’s older than Elli but it is Elli who guides her , advises her and of course encourages her . Let’s see .  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if Vladellia will DARE some undercover things 😊 … She takes the couch as it seems , Elli’s guy collapsed as he was “ swallowing “ the whiskey earlier . So much uncertainty from Vladellia , I believe she’s older than Elli but it is Elli who guides her , advises her and of course encourages her . Let’s see .  

Two chicks drank him under the table?? He should be ashamed 😆 🤣....he fucked up what could've been an eventful evening by making Elli a "third wheel"

35 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

hiding on hall camera 😂

don't compare her to ulyana or leora 😂

these girls are way over hyped they don't fit this website 😂

You haven’t ( sorry for you ) seen Elli who does all on camera . They weren’t hiding , they were in the bathroom as the guy ( Elli’s )was completely “ stoned “ from the alcohol . 

I guess you haven’t been ever in your life in such condition and others trying to take care of you ( which is of course great 🙂 ) .