Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

18 hours ago, rlcf said:

Ellie leaved with black eye after taking fresh underwear.

So speculation ends with confirmation, that this place is dead now.

I newer dreamed of, that vencel was better for this apt.

I much prefer watching these little girls play silly games,than to watch vencels fat ass!!!

• Upvote 1

Gradual and every day exposure on cameras , all is well organized for everyone to feel easy , more comfortable and easy going on cameras . We have seen so much the last days as we had seen ( and not even ) when the strange ( lesbian ? ) female friend of Elli was for days in her precious apartment and of course , the highest viewership so far when Peater was doing / sharing  his things with the one and only Elli . 

Once again , whoever is patient enough , sooner or later will be rewarded from the happenings of this apartment . It is one of the most “ real life “ and genuine , two normal girls with normal guys ( SORRY TO SAY but I believe Vladellia’s guy is for Elli and Elli’s for Vladellia but that’s my wish of course so , happy for the girls that they have people in their lives ) that the also normal thing that they do ( especially Vladellia’s ) is not to be ready to expose themselves on cameras .

Some days a do a couple of weeks ago , “ the complain “ was that there’s no privacy for the girls if they need to , as we have seen the last days , the LR can serve as a place for one of the two to have their moment the better way possible . I keep on saying that Elli is trying to make fully comfortable Vladellia with the cameras , persuading her , convincing her that the cameras are there but life isn’t about the cameras but about them and she could ignore . Let’s see how it goes , the apartment is fun to watch and great voyeurism waiting for any moment for any of the girls ( I would assume Elli for her beauty but Vladellia even more for making the first time ) .. patience is the key .. and a virtue 😉😎

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gradual and every day exposure on cameras , all is well organized for everyone to feel easy , more comfortable and easy going on cameras . We have seen so much the last days as we had seen ( and not even ) when the strange ( lesbian ? ) female friend of Elli was for days in her precious apartment and of course , the highest viewership so far when Peater was doing / sharing  his things with the one and only Elli . 

Once again , whoever is patient enough , sooner or later will be rewarded from the happenings of this apartment . It is one of the most “ real life “ and genuine , two normal girls with normal guys ( SORRY TO SAY but I believe Vladellia’s guy is for Elli and Elli’s for Vladellia but that’s my wish of course so , happy for the girls that they have people in their lives ) that the also normal thing that they do ( especially Vladellia’s ) is not to be ready to expose themselves on cameras .

Some days a do a couple of weeks ago , “ the complain “ was that there’s no privacy for the girls if they need to , as we have seen the last days , the LR can serve as a place for one of the two to have their moment the better way possible . I keep on saying that Elli is trying to make fully comfortable Vladellia with the cameras , persuading her , convincing her that the cameras are there but life isn’t about the cameras but about them and she could ignore . Let’s see how it goes , the apartment is fun to watch and great voyeurism waiting for any moment for any of the girls ( I would assume Elli for her beauty but Vladellia even more for making the first time ) .. patience is the key .. and a virtue 😉😎

They should do what Leora and Malia did when they started out. Give a massage watch something sexy and then masturbate without the covers of course. Just give them a magnum of wine and they're on their way.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should do what Leora and Malia did when they started out. Give a massage watch something sexy and then masturbate without the covers of course. Just give them a magnum of wine and they're on their way.

I would HATE seeing The Future Elli becoming or better say copy / pasting The Past . I would love to see Elli evolving , growing up , learning , simply getting better in all aspects as a person with the current life she has and not JUSTIFYING her RLC presence becoming “ An Isolated , Unsocial , TOTALLY LONELY and EMOTIONLESS - regarding human relationships because Leora can be emotional for sure as we have seen - human being “ . 

Elli should learn from her mistakes , her interactions with others and her ups and downs , her smiles and tears , things about life and people . If she becomes a person to simply attract the cameras because she will lay down with Vladellia for stupid fake shows and massages , all the magic around her will be lost . 

Elli hopefully stays the girl we have met and daily becoming more “ woman “ than the “ girl “ she currently is 😇

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would HATE seeing The Future Elli becoming or better say copy / pasting The Past . I would love to see Elli evolving , growing up , learning , simply getting better in all aspects as a person with the current life she has and not JUSTIFYING her RLC presence becoming “ An Isolated , Unsocial , TOTALLY LONELY and EMOTIONLESS - regarding human relationships because Leora can be emotional for sure as we have seen - human being “ . 

Elli should learn from her mistakes , her interactions with others and her ups and downs , her smiles and tears , things about life and people . If she becomes a person to simply attract the cameras because she will lay down with Vladellia for stupid fake shows and massages , all the magic around her will be lost . 

Elli hopefully stays the girl we have met and daily becoming more “ woman “ than the “ girl “ she currently is 😇

dude

search for help

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

they're acting their age

We need to have all I believe .. Shows and happenings like in B4 ( which people will appear here and say clickbaits 😂🤣) or real life moments like the ones we see lately in this apartment , which are also needed . 

It is RLC balance needed , I can’t think Elli as a show girl for example , despite at times she WANTS to provide the necessary adult content . I like in a way that they’re acting their age , it is also up to the guys to act accordingly and not being dragged off from the girls all the time . 

As said repeatedly , I don’t lose personally the faith in Elli , Vladellia is for sure another occasion , a difficult one for exposure but we will see . I really believe that the time will come that will all loose and provide what’s also expected as being real pleasure on cameras and not hiding or being shy , only if we could know when .

At the moment , it is the apartment that intrigues me the most , the surrounding questions I have are so many and - PERSONALLY - when I can’t explain actions , I get frustrated 🤬🤬😡 

Vladellia just got rid her trousers and she’s only with her underwear at the moment under the bed cover , it is a premiere I guess 😉 Her guy though is still the issue as he reminds more than shy ..