Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

3 hours ago, dogmycat said:

0926 It appears Elvis is being confronted in bed by his mother? I could not translate but the scene was wild, with Elvis talking to her with morning wood at full attention.🫣

I missed this one... unfortunately I don't have the replay

14 hours ago, dogmycat said:

0926 It appears Elvis is being confronted in bed by his mother? I could not translate but the scene was wild, with Elvis talking to her with morning wood at full attention.🫣

That was fucking hilarious!!😅

On 11/8/2023 at 8:39 PM, StnCld316 said:

Then they started inviting others into their sexual escapades and Dasha was the homewrecker who fucked the Masha & Sasha relationship up. Masha has never been the same since.

why is the "other" getting blame but the "primary" gets none?

it was Saha's "job" to keep that relationship going if he thought it was worth keeping.

then again, I could be way off base.

2 minutes ago, peking said:

eh, you can add me to your view on Masha 😁

the NYC thing goes way back.

I am known here about my opinion for Masha and Ulyana , everybody has his/her  favorites , for Masha I will always LOVE her free spirit and “ I DON’T GIVE A FUCK “ for anything , she will simply do whatever she wants to enjoy her life at her own terms . She’s more sensitive and emotional than the “ bitch “ that she appears to be , for me , she has taken RLC and carried it at the most difficult times , THE MOST IMPORTANT , she never hid anything , she did all on cameras and that’s why people here come and say whatever they say about her . But a look at her life , traveling , artist and trying always different things , EVEN MORE , how many and endless tenants she introduced on cameras … Dick , Jane , Babi , Piper , Sofia , the list is endless . You can see HOW POWERFUL and HOW MUCH they trust her , it is recently we saw Ulyana and Olivia , Timur and Tereza visiting her , what more to say .. 

She has been - IN MY HUMBLE OPINION - a participant at the TOP EVER SEXUAL ACT in the history of this site , that is the REPEATED swinger sex sessions amongst her , Sasha , Dick and Jane , i don’t think we have ever witnessed anything like that , BEST ADULT MOMENT for this site ever . 

Then , her REAL TEARS , her REAL SMILES , what more can I ask from a woman that 8 years with RLC and she dominates ( they will say about Leora but PLEASE , I can’t compare jokes 😂🤣 ) . 

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2023 at 5:32 AM, Friese60 said:
On 11/8/2023 at 8:13 PM, Troy said:

Habe ich gestern auch mal gedacht als ich sie von der Seite gesehen habe 🙂

Kinda look that way... That would be something?