Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

This woman is a dangerous nut case. This latest unravelling takes her just one step away from physical violence. It happens somewhere every day and the outcome will be determined by what implement is close to hand, when she next goes over the edge, The young man should go quickly to his own place and never go back to that appartment ever again.

They are both fucked up. 

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

You think it's normal to see someone on site with bruises on their thigh and leg like this.

I can't stand Masha and Elvis anymore, I prefer to look elsewhere.

The huge bruise on her leg is not from Elvis, it's from when she accidentally stabbed herself with a scissor.

Not sure I'd complain if the cameras cut out for 5 mins and came back to Elvis laying on the floor with the ladder on top of him.   I don't know what he's going off about, but it's well past the point of psychological/emotional abuse.  He won't let her calm down, whenever she does, he gets in her face and goes off on her until she cries again.

27 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Not sure I'd complain if the cameras cut out for 5 mins and came back to Elvis laying on the floor with the ladder on top of him.   I don't know what he's going off about, but it's well past the point of psychological/emotional abuse.  He won't let her calm down, whenever she does, he gets in her face and goes off on her until she cries again.

Just because she has tits and fucks a lot doesn't mean she's not in the wrong. She has serious mental health issues and as much as you want to blame Elvis, she's just as bad. 

3 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Just because she has tits and fucks a lot doesn't mean she's not in the wrong. She has serious mental health issues and as much as you want to blame Elvis, she's just as bad. 

I'm happy for you, that you've never been a victim or witnessed domestic abuse in your life.  My statement has nothing to do with Masha, it has to do with Elvis' behavior.   Whatever the disagreement, he was well past getting whatever his point was across.

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I'm happy for you, that you've never been a victim or witnessed domestic abuse in your life.  My statement has nothing to do with Masha, it has to do with Elvis' behavior.   Whatever the disagreement, he was well past getting whatever his point was across.

And how do you know I haven't witnessed domestic abuse? 

I think the majority here knows that Masha is my favorite tenant of all time but this now is completely her own mistake . Again and again she can’t escape having Elvis back in her life . 

We can’t know the reasons of her decisions as we aren’t in her brain but a woman so powerful shows so much weakness not being able to detach herself from Elvis . 3 times I think she tried but she will always brings him back in her apartment . Therefore , it is just herself she needs to blame . Still , SHE’S MASHA and she has gone through more and even more difficult “ shit “ in her life and I AM PERFECTLY SURE that as always , she will manage to get out of this situation sooner or later . Eventually Masha always “ wakes up “ , it just now takes her a bit more time … 

il y a une heure, NoOneSpecial a dit :

L'énorme bleu sur sa jambe ne vient pas d'Elvis, mais du moment où elle s'est accidentellement poignardée avec des ciseaux.

Mais pas du tout , j'ai vu quand elle s'est enfoncé superficellement les ciseaux dans le haut de la cuisse ,

As tu vu l'hematome qu'elle a aujourd'hui ? C'est impressionnant , je recherche le replay pour te le mettre