Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I just saw masha having Breakfast, who's having the threesome with them?

The VERY NICE short friend of Babi that has been other times shy , other times no problems on cameras.. and today she had her first threesome 😋😋😈😈😈

• Like 1

By the way , it is FINALLY a fact .. Dlowly and gradually , RLC goes more into new things , threesomes and unexpected acts , the times of simply sex are becoming too common , therefore , there are the tenants who see and DO things of the future .. And Masha was / is ALWAYS ahead of her time and shows the future …What happens elsewhere , she has done and shown so many years before … What we see now , WE WILL BE SEEING it FOR SURE somewhere in the future .. And Masha will be again the one who will have brought all that on screens …

Now , according to what’s happening , it seems like this will be a complete day with sex and they will try to repeat this .. Guest girl was so horny and she LIVED the experience . 

2 minutes ago, tatakos said:

What happened with shorty? Looks pissed.

It seems like her friend Babi didn’t want that she makes the threesome .. She will be fine , the first time has sometimes “ guilts “ as it seems 😁😂 … But Masha is A Professor on explaining .. and they all liked it , I think it will be happening  again 😉😉

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Babi is being a bitch, made shorty cry,she got dressed, she to be leaving..... wish I could know what's being said 

It is like she told her not to do anything with Masha and Elvis and she broke the deal in a way .. But “ The Shorty “ ( sorry but till we find a name , this is her current christening name for easy forum posting 😉😏 ) had so much fun and she was so horny and she simply followed her instinct to enjoy ..

Masha will calm them all 😊

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Babi is being a manipulative cunt. What an asshole.

I only saw some hours ago that they were both in the LR when they came late at Masha’s .. next thing when I woke up , a naked Shorty next to Masha and Elvis fucking and the rest is history .. need to check the replay on how she ended in the bedroom .. 

It now looks like it all happened and she didn’t want to do in the beginning 😂🤣😂And when she started , she was in FULL EXCITEMENT .. it feels that the guilts are due to Babi and a kind of an agreement and how she tries to explain herself 😂🤣😂

Come on … the girl had so much fun and it now she comes like it was her fault , a mistake and she’s crying in front of Babi .. come on Babi , you reject the fun some days ago and your friend simply did what she felt , get over it rather than making her feel bad of the incident .. 

• Like 1

Ok … All sorted out and PEACE ☮️ 

Hopefully this was the first time in a series of repeating incidents … still , in case it doesn’t happen, this will show the rarity and specialty of the day today with Shorty 😊