Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's trying to sleep and the guy trying to think with the wrong head as usual.

I dunno about her trying to sleep, she has assumed her masturbation position.  I think she's just waiting on Babi and her guy to fool around so she can listen and rub herself.

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I dunno about her trying to sleep, she has assumed her masturbation position.  I think she's just waiting on Babi and her guy to fool around so she can listen and rub herself.

Last time I looked she was on her side trying to sleep and the stupid fucking guy kept bothering her.

The only time they can function is when their drinking or high on drugs.

This trio fascinates me.  Babi is willing to do things with Roxi "sleeping" in the same room/bed as them, but they try to be secretive.  But we know from past experiences,  Roxi is usually never really sleeping and gets off on hearing, feeling the bed shake and getting occasional glances while she pretends to sleep.   Does Babi really not know the perversions of her friend?  Or is Babi just playing the game for her friend, feeding into her perversions?

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The "little one" is awake now, they were fucking next to her on the couch while she was asleep

Like I said, she hasn't had near enough alcohol for her naughty escapades.  And now I think Babi and her guy have polished off the rest of it.  So, it will probably be a no go for anything exciting happening with her today.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I missed the first one,hoping there's one tonight

I don't foresee that happening without certain criteria..

1. Wouldn't happen with Babi and her guy, Babi seems to view her as like a little sister.

2. Babi can't be there, she was really upset that it happened and chastised Roxi for it.

3. Roxi would have to be there solo with Masha and Elvis, which I think I've only seen once.