B4 - General Topic 2023 #53 (October)

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

And she did it with her pussy in front of the camera...😏

At least she was in front of the cameras, instead of hiding in the garage constantly like the current group of girls.

• Upvote 3

Hace 18 minutos, jetlag8 dijo:

Al menos estaba frente a las cámaras, en lugar de esconderse constantemente en el garaje como el grupo actual de chicas.

I know that many of you liked Radi, I have already said several times that I don't like girls who expose their pussy all the time to the camera but it also pisses me off that they hide in the garage...🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, omedo said:

I know that many of you liked Radi, I have already said several times that I don't like girls who expose their pussy all the time to the camera but it also pisses me off that they hide in the garage...🤷‍♂️

Radi did much more than that, often in the bath with girls and a girl friend who often stayed the night to do some girly things, Radi is actually someone who can really use the dead RLC, she draws people together and is usually at home, I miss her

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeeej4 said:

lacrim probeert het weer bij mel hij hang al heel de dag bij haar  rond  wat een smerige irritante vent is dat gooi hem er snel uit zodat de meiden hun eigen ding kunnen doen

why... let him try his luck, anything is better than seeing that twisted gay in his daily parade

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Radi did much more than that, often in the bath with girls and a girl friend who often stayed the night to do some girly things, Radi is actually someone who can really use the dead RLC, she draws people together and is usually at home, I miss her

It would be nice to see Radi join the project again, along with Cecilia.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1