B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

And not to forget Sara, lets see if he gets to fuck her again.

He probably will as well,they are there for the taking,we'll for wolfie's taking,the kid has to kick rocks!!! He was now smelling his pants at the crotch area again 🀒🀒

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Kid got home too late,he missed the beautiful sounds of a great fuck session! He's now smelling his pants,what a fucking creep!!

That is creepy but lets not forget Uly tied her hair up with her knickers she was wearing...that's fucking worrying and quite sad that she cannot afford a hair tie thing...that's pretty rank if you ask me.Β 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This is definitely in the making,just a matter of when

It took time with Sara , I don’t care if it takes the same time with Ulyana as well . Β What can I say for the expectations of this , especially if it happens out of nowhere like it was with Margo / Sara ..Β 

Β 

At least now Ulyana has a reason to visit the villa as she didn’t like ( maybe trying to avoid also Bogdan and Nelly as it is my theory ) . I hope it remains at the same level like Wolf has it with Margo , we all know that Ulyana doesn’t have a problem tasting pussy , so , answers rather sooner than later πŸ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what will happen when she returns, will he go back to her or stay with Uly, or fuck them both like before, or both at the same time.

Margo is not possessive.Β  IMO, the larger question is how many women can Wolfie keep happy at the same time.Β  He had LiaLia, Margo, and Sara all in the same evening, and while playing with Ulyana in the days before and after..

Clearly, Sara has told Nadia about him.Β  Out of curiosity, would Nadia go for a night with Wolfie?Β  Half joking or not, he supposedly told Esmi she was next.Β  And Rachel half joined Sara and Wolfie in a threesome in the spa.Β  And now Karma, who seems far more adventurous than Octavia.

OT:Β  If Sara was fucked last night, was Nadia also fucked/Β  And if so, by who?Β  One or both by Nadia's ex?

Β 

Β 

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what will happen when she returns, will he go back to her or stay with Uly, or fuck them both like before, or both at the same time.

I had my doubts as I believe Wolf is a very strong personality and the women get to attach really much to him ( nice looking , taking care of them , being near if they need him , calm and peaceful and a great listener ) , Margo seemed to be angry let’s say when it looked like she knew about him and the other girls and flirting them , BUT , the events of some days ago destroyed my theory as they seem to get along really great and they have understood and explained the situation I believe .Β 
Β 

Β 

Now , we don’t know how Ulyana will react as she also feels ( in my opinion ) the way that Margo feels around him , obviously he can’t be torn in 2 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, so , we will see . PLUS , there’s also another question , WHAT Β DOES HE REALLY THINKS or FEELS of what’s happening now with Ulyana ? Can it be that Ulyana took his brain πŸ˜‚ or will he behave to her as he does with Margo ( Margo also lives nearby room so it is much easier with her )Β 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, moules said:

For those hoping for Ulyana to have a threesome, I think tonight was the answer to that.Β  Ulyana and Wolfie abandoned B-2 because Sara is sleeping over.Β  I have no doubt that Sara would join in a threesome.Β  And IMO, Ulyana was more uninhibitedΒ  because no one else was on that floor.

Wolf left B2 yesterday , maybe to be the only one ( except boss Bogdan ) to keep company to the newcomer Karma . He was also seen cleaning his room today , already arranged then that Ulyana will sleep over there . We also don’t know how the β€œ extra β€œ money β€œ works , when they fuck in Ulyana’s , is it her extras or is it just a normal incident ( and now Ulyana repaid the treat by visiting him )Β 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wolf left B2 yesterday , maybe to be the only one ( except boss Bogdan ) to keep company to the newcomer Karma . He was also seen cleaning his room today , already arranged then that Ulyana will sleep over there . We also don’t know how the β€œ extra β€œ money β€œ works , when they fuck in Ulyana’s , is it her extras or is it just a normal incident ( and now Ulyana repaid the treat by visiting him )Β 

I think the extra money is based on the cam score for the room.Β  If you recall Tani's participation.Β  At the beginning she and Tim only fucked in her room, which, as Radi proved, is the best Barcelona room for cam scores.Β  (And remember Tani slept for 10 (?) days with Lilith in Lilith's bed, so Tani knew how the bonus system worked.)

Then came the night of the two lesbians attacking Tani, and Tim saving her from their clutches.Β  And afterward, Tim INSISTED she sleep in his room in B-7.Β  And that was the way it was until he left.Β  She never 'bated from the time she became a participant until Tim left.Β  I'll wager Tim shared little or nobe of any bonus money that came to him as the occupant of that room.

For example, in the case of Rasputin with three women in what is now Ulyana's bed (but was either Anna's or Lola's bed at the time) there is a sharing of the bonus money among the participants.Β  So the bonus money would go to Anna (or Lola) and she would be expected to share that with the others who participated.

I also think that when the cam scores are the result of sex in a common room, for example, Masha and Holly having sex n the Fitness Room, then the bonus is split by RLC between the participants.

I'm quite certain RLC tracks how many are viewing a particular cam at any point in time, and even where those viewers live.Β  And my sense is that sometimes when you see a flurry of text messages arriving simultaneously on participant phones. and the text messages being shared and read together, those messages are from RLC IT telling participants how they are doing with respect to the viewing audience.Β  Going back to Tani, when she had sex with Tim in her room, the time slot they often chose for this was during peak viewing hours in the United States.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

I think the extra money is based on the cam score for the room.Β  If you recall Tani's participation.Β  At the beginning she and Tim only fucked in her room, which, as Radi proved, is the best Barcelona room for cam scores.Β  (And remember Tani slept for 10 (?) days with Lilith in Lilith's bed, so Tani knew how the bonus system worked.)

Then came the night of the two lesbians attacking Tani, and Tim saving her from their clutches.Β  And afterward, Tim INSISTED she sleep in his room in B-7.Β  And that was the way it was until he left.Β  She never 'bated from the time she became a participant until Tim left.Β  I'll wager Tim shared little or no of any bonus money that came to him as the occupant of that room.

For example, in the case of Rasputin with three women in what is now Ulyana's bed (but was either Anna's or Lola's bed at the time) there is a sharing of the bonus money among the participants.Β  So the bonus money would go to Anna (or Lola) and she would be expected to share that with the others who participated.

I also think that when the cam scores are the result of sex in a common room, for example, Masha and Holly having sex n the Fitness Room, then the bonus is split by RLC between the participants.

I'm quite certain RLC tracks how many are viewing a particular cam at any point in time, and even where those viewers live.Β  And my sense is that sometimes when you see a flurry of text messages arriving simultaneously on participant phones. and the text messages being shared and read together, those messages are from RLC IT telling participants how they are doing with respect to the viewing audience.Β  Going back to Tani, when she had sex with Tim in her room, the time slot they often chose for this was during peak viewing hours in the United States.

I can’t tell anything about the theories , FOR SURE we know that the tenants can see how their viewership goes , I don’t know if they have also RLC accounts ( as we know that some of them do ) and they check the cameras or it is an internal application that the tenants have provided by RLC .

Β 

The only thing I know about the moment is some salaries that used to be in the past and that for sure they are dramatically and drastically reduced nowadays . Your arguments have a reasonable thinking , what matters in the end for us viewers is to get content like it has been this last week and don’t ( I say it first to myself πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ ) not overanalyze so much 😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Excellent ending on a very much passionate session.Β 
Β 

Looking really forward from good friend’s @ed2 posting πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

🌟Ulyana🌟
and
🌟Wolf🌟

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1