B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Wolf was taking a bath in there at the same time.  What rules are you referring to?

Well there must be rules that state not to enter another tenants room whilst the occupant of that room is not there or away. IDK...is there even a rule to say keep out of other tenants rooms...there should be. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana isn’t any angel  , just very clever and very very experienced when it comes with RLC . Plus , finally she is alone from the influence of sharing with Olivia and FINALLY we get to see her as was always the idea when she moved in Barcelona 2 years ago ( or 3 I don’t remember exactly ) .. The things that Ulyana can do and shows beyond words , maybe some people will learn the more time she will be spending with Wolf who is also very capable with his performances . 

🤮🤮

30 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Her's is just a stall shower.  Kinda hard to take a soaking bath.

Nelly and Bogdan have always used that bath when they want to soak in the tub.  It has been that way from the beginning.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well there must be rules that state not to enter another tenants room whilst the occupant of that room is not there or away. IDK...is there even a rule to say keep out of other tenants rooms...there should be. 

You shouldn’t need rules to stop from doing that. Unless you were raised by animals.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

You shouldn’t need rules to stop from doing that. Unless you were raised by animals.

I agree...so why TF is Nelly helping herself to Margo's bathroom...they don't own the fucking place. Like I said if I was Margo I'd be having fucking words when I return. 

• Upvote 1

I guess in Ulyana delusional mind she probably believes that's her boyfriend now, or at least she can replace Margo, but all she did was to make it much easier for him to fill yet another hole, because she will be no different to him than the other girls, and he would do nothing that he doesn't already do for the other girls, so the longer she stays there, that's great for him, it saves him energy from walking from where he is to the next apartment or the next bedroom seeking holes to fill

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

I guess in Ulyana delusional mind she probably believes that's her boyfriend now, or at least she can replace Margo, but all she did was to make it much easier for him to feel yet another hole, because she will be always no different than the other girls and he would do nothing different nothing special that he does for the other girls

Uly is in RLC only for the money. That's her primary job. She bates for the bonus and have sex for the bonus. Well, she also have fun while doing all that.

• Like 1