Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some girls are just not picky.  After all she was once with Lacrim.  

I have analyzed ( in my opinion 😁 )    the reasons she was with him  , speculations of course , but  reasons 😂 .

Now , for me looks today like a “ revenge “ to herself for yesterday . I think this guy was her date or flirt last night but he was seen also flirting Fiora and at times behind her back and Fiora didn’t look to “ shut him off “ and this made her angry I think and  also frustrated with Fiora . I didn’t watch that detailed  but that’s how it looked to me . Oh well , she had really 1-2 nice guys that really seemed to care for her but I think she’s also a difficult character . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have amazed  the reasons she was with him  , speculations of course , but  reasons 😂 .

Now , for me looks today like a “ revenge “ to herself for yesterday . I think this guy was her date or flirt last night but he was seen also flirting Fiora and at times behind her back and Fiora didn’t look to “ shut him off “ and this made her angry I think and I think also frustrated with Fiora . I didn’t watch that detailed  but that’s how it looked to me . Oh well , she had really 1-2 nice guys that really seemed to care for her but I think she’s also a difficult character . 

Some girls change guys more than they change their underwear.    :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some girls change guys more than they change their underwear.    :biggrin:

This I never blame , it’s the same with us men , it is always what you are searching ( sex , partnership , company so as not to be alone , fun and at times revenge to the other sex because there’s this famous expression “ all men ( women ) are shit 😂🤣 , depends who says it , when people are hurt in the heart ) . 

The problem is that most people when they start something , they never really know what they are searching and they expect to discover on the way . It is again the famous “ we will see how it goes “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

He ain't gonna get any

I think they are both drunk , the giy couldn’t get it hard , even Harley seems uncertain , at times avoiding him and not wanting more and others like “ WTF , let’s do it “ … Harley has perhaps one of the best pussies across whole TLC , a total niece of art .. 

And now with Fiora disaster , very difficult cosharing the apartment … AGAIN SEEN .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This I never blame , it’s the same with us men , it is always what you are searching ( sex , partnership , company so as not to be alone , fun and at times revenge to the other sex because there’s this famous expression “ all men ( women ) are shit 😂🤣 , depends who says it , when people are hurt in the heart ) . 

The problem is that most people when they start something , they never really know what they are searching and they expect to discover on the way . It is again the famous “ we will see how it goes “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

She's still young. She'll likely go through another 100 guys before she finds the right one.

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why is harley pissed at Fiora?

There are lots of issues between them the last month or more . Harley was always at the shadow of Fiora , always being the “ secondary “ on choosing what to do , where she sleeps and so on . As many have said , Harley LOVES being with Ulyana , with Fiora looks like “ SHE HAS TO “ .