B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich glaube daß ihr Kommentar nicht ganz den Kern dessen trifft was Xarvaz uns gesagt hat. Da geht es nicht um Isolation und Einsamkeit in denen die Mädchen angeblich verharren sollen. Es geht ganz einfach um ein wenig Selbstachtung und Selektivität bei der Auswahl ihrer  Sexualpartner und Sexualpartnerinnen . Leider haben das viele im Sexgewerbe verloren. Ich hoffe nicht daß Ulyana auf einem solchen Weg ist.

She's on this road in a long time.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

No one will deny that Wolf is a scumbag but you blame him for those actions and you ignore the fact that Ulyana allows it and places herself on the same low level as Wolf, the same was the case with the master asshole, that dwarf was blamed a lot but the girls who allowed it did not, for me the girls who engage in this kind of thing are at the same level and no longer worth following

... for me it's just business... there is no other plausible reason for these women and men to be there and let people peek in their life including sexual activity. 

Since it's business, one should understand what brings more income (to the tenants) and apparently (see Margo & Wolf) it is mostly about sex (solo, duo or threesome, lesbian): when they have sex they end up regularly in the top 10 most seen in the Replay.

You can do this trying to be as natural as possible or faking it, experimenting new things or partners, being more or less attractive, these are some of the things that probably make some difference.

Then there are personal preferences on what you like to see.

Sometimes we, users, are also interested in non-related facts (Sambuka braking a chair, LIaLia being totally drunk and KO, ...) but this is just temporary and not the main reason RLC is visited. At least this is how I see it now, may be in the past it was different.

Being a "scumbag" or "a girl allowing it" is a moral judgment which has no sense when referred to what they are paid for. Differently of course if the single does not behave properly in some circumstances not necessarily related to sex (Moron, Lacrim, ...).

Of course JMHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/25/2023 at 1:24 AM, Xarvaz said:

No one will deny that Wolf is a scumbag but you blame him for those actions and you ignore the fact that Ulyana allows it and places herself on the same low level as Wolf, the same was the case with the master asshole, that dwarf was blamed a lot but the girls who allowed it did not, for me the girls who engage in this kind of thing are at the same level and no longer worth following

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I will be lying if I didn't wish it was a little longer, but when Ulyana started to slide that butt plug in and out of that beautiful asshole I was yelling "Fuck Yes", so I am on my way to work with a big smile, and I think you Ulyana for that

Always wish she lasted a little bit longer! Just so we can enjoy her more...

• Like 1