B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

An then I woke up with a great surprise. That was a really hot bate from Esmi. True and real. 😋

🥵🥵😈😈🔥🔥🔥💖💖

Let’s hope next time it will be without panties , still , this style , makes it even more “ voyeuristic “ and imaginary … In general , an RLC on fire with many incidents all at once .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Let’s hope next time it will be without panties , still , this style , makes it even more “ voyeuristic “ and imaginary … In general , an RLC on fire with many incidents all at once .. 

Of course that I which to watch her doing naked and with full light, either at night or in the morning with the bindings half open. The one from last night seemed real. To me proves that  she can do whenever she wants and not just when she's super horny. With panties on and lights off only seems to be close to reality, as I said in O&A's topic, is just the way that I imagine her doing at home with no cams in her room.

22 minutes ago, northguy said:

Seems that Kristy's visit is over.

She's still registered as living in Barcelona.

A return to RLC is possible, but apparently not imminently.

Isn't her suitcase still there? I saw her leaving yesterday without it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The STUPID ongoing problem of B2 with only 2 keys instead of 3 I think 

Nope. All of them have keys. Esmi only forgot to take with her when she went to the floor hall to wait for Fior who was bringing the supplies

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. All of them have keys. Esmi only forgot to take with her when she went to the floor hall to wait for Fior who was bringing the supplies

Ahh ok, it was for more than a year or two that they had only 2 keys and many times one of the tenants had to wake up so as to open to the one who didn’t have or they didn’t borrow . I hadn’t noticed that they finally made a 3rd spare ( it was mentioned that it wasn’t so easy to make a new one ) .