B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

I wouldn’t say RLC is a pageant contest. To me a girl is “useless”…I don’t like that term, I would say not interesting, if she doesn’t do what she would normally do in her home. The only one that is true to what RLC is supposed to be is Ulyana 

Key word in Reallifecam...'real'...plain, every day girls and guys seeking a better life away from their war torn motherlands and being offered a way out...not every single participant, but a lot. Uly is no more special than anyone else in the project although oddly she seems popular but that might be because she bates up to the cams and looks directly into them to cock tease. For me though thankfully I refrain from watching her because I think she is hideous and deserves all she gets with the men who seek her services...plus the fact she is Olivia's sister which is a huuuuugee put off. Can't win them all though but I will carry on watching the one's I like to watch...and shantal and Uly happen to be two bores that I will not watch. 

ESMI 😋😋😋😋😋😋🥰😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Yuhooooo ….Finally … Good friend @thinga69 , I have NO DOUBT that it was dedicated for you … what a night, a threesome and Esmi … RLC resurrects once again .. 

As always , Esmi’s sensations when she does this is irreplaceable  than anyone else 

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Too bad I have to go to work, because I'll be missing this beautiful bathing moment of Ulyana, and also there's absolutely no guarantee we will have her at home for this length of time in the near future

It is Esmi’s day today after Ulyana gave all the knowledge earlier 😌😉😉

• Like 1

Pff .. That’s why when she does it , it is so special .. just for her and her woman needs , being horny and all … The rare moments of Esmi are simply MUST SEE … 

Another wonderful moment adult entertainment moment from her , the way that she only knows how to do … AMAZING 

• Like 2