B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

Just now, ddhm said:

Ahh ok, it was for more than a year or two that they had only 2 keys and many times one of the tenants had to wake up so as to open to the one who didn’t have or they didn’t borrow . I hadn’t noticed that they finally made a 3rd spare ( it was mentioned that it wasn’t so easy to make a new one ) . 

Following this apartment it seems that Esmi joined with new keys. When Milena and Lubna were there they did a rotation with one of the keys.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Following this apartment it seems that Esmi joined with new keys. When Milena and Lubna were there they did a rotation with one of the keys.

They did the obvious  finally then . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They did the obvious  finally then . 

I don't know much about keys but what I could see it isn't a traditional key. Looks special indeed. Just don't know how easy it is to a regular key maker to do a copy or if you have to order from the manufacturer of the lock.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know much about keys but what I could see it isn't a traditional key. Looks special indeed. Just don't know how easy it is to a regular key maker to do a copy or if you have to order from the manufacturer of the lock.

In this country, we have system keys (with a number on the back). Then the board of the house / landlord  must approve the order of new keys, which are delivered from approved locksmiths

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

In this country, we have system keys (with a number on the back). Then the board of the house / landlord  must approve the order of new keys, which are delivered from approved locksmiths

Same here, Denmark. The old system copied the profile,

with a small degradation each time.

The new system is a code, which makes copies 100% identical.

I wonder if Esmi knows the lyrics of this song or if she listens just because of the melody. 

Is about a guy that wants a woman but she is afraid and doesn't want a relationship with him and now who doesn't want (the relationship) is him.