B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

Esmi makes my heart rate go up just from her existence,and natural beauty alone.Especially in the morning sunlight,the way it make her skin glow.Sometime she looks like one of her beautiful paintings. It's good to see her back.😍

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RonS said:

Esmi makes my heart rate go up just from her existence,and natural beauty alone.Especially in the morning sunlight,the way it make her skin glow.Sometime she looks like one of her beautiful paintings. It's good to see her back.😍

RonS they're are beautiful & make your heart ❤️ race until you marry them 😉

It's funny now when I see a maybe potential of a special little surprise bate from Ulyana, I don't know if she's going to do it, or is she waiting for that wolf guy now to show up, because ever since that day that guy showed up and inserted his nasty filthy disgusting unwashed hands inside of Ulyana pussy, I get awful image in my head

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

It's funny now when I see a maybe potential of a special little surprise bate from Ulyana, I don't know if she's going to do it, or is she waiting for that wolf guy now to show up, because ever since that day that guy showed up and inserted his nasty filthy disgusting unwashed hands inside of Ulyana pussy, I get awful image in my head

Maybe she's waiting the right time to start.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I will be lying if I didn't wish it was a little longer, but when Ulyana started to slide that butt plug in and out of that beautiful asshole I was yelling "Fuck Yes", so I am on my way to work with a big smile, and I think you Ulyana for that

Then she farted and it popped out.    Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

No one will deny that Wolf is a scumbag but you blame him for those actions and you ignore the fact that Ulyana allows it and places herself on the same low level as Wolf, the same was the case with the master asshole, that dwarf was blamed a lot but the girls who allowed it did not, for me the girls who engage in this kind of thing are at the same level and no longer worth following

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

No one will deny that Wolf is a scumbag but you blame him for those actions and you ignore the fact that Ulyana allows it and places herself on the same low level as Wolf, the same was the case with the master asshole, that dwarf was blamed a lot but the girls who allowed it did not, for me the girls who engage in this kind of thing are at the same level and no longer worth following

Long live Planet Earth that people will stop approaching and doing things with others 😂🤣 Long live isolation , loneliness and misery so as certain people feel happy and keep on following the tenants and what they do 😂🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Es lebe der Planet Erde, auf dem die Menschen aufhören, sich anderen zu nähern und Dinge mit ihnen zu unternehmen 😂 🤣 Es lebe die Isolation, die Einsamkeit und das Elend, damit bestimmte Menschen sich glücklich fühlen und den Bewohnern und dem, was sie tun, weiterhin folgen 😂 🤣

Ich glaube daß ihr Kommentar nicht ganz den Kern dessen trifft was Xarvaz uns gesagt hat. Da geht es nicht um Isolation und Einsamkeit in denen die Mädchen angeblich verharren sollen. Es geht ganz einfach um ein wenig Selbstachtung und Selektivität bei der Auswahl ihrer  Sexualpartner und Sexualpartnerinnen . Leider haben das viele im Sexgewerbe verloren. Ich hoffe nicht daß Ulyana auf einem solchen Weg ist.

• Like 1