B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So this is what has become of Ulyana room, I'm personally not in the room but this guy's ass is plastered all over the damn thumbnails, so I guess this is why you guys like this guy so much

touch some grass.

• Upvote 1

Okay this is majored weird, right now as I speak I'm in the bathroom of Ulyana as she's bathing, because finally I can see her alone, but the thumbnails still shows this guy's naked ass as the number one cam of what people are looking at, even though she's nudes in the tub, this is Major weird

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sorry but this post is full of shit. Calling yourself concerned because he's such a toxic guy. Does the fact that he gets along with everyone make him so toxic? Outside of all the same tired comments the same people make whenever a guy is around, what makes him toxic? Some of y'all really like throwing that word around and have no idea what real toxicity is. 

🤣🤣🤣….some treat the people in RLC like they are their grandchildren

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sorry, aber dieser Beitrag ist voller Scheiße. Nennen Sie sich Sorgen, weil er so ein giftiger Typ ist. Macht ihn die Tatsache, dass er mit allen auskommt, so giftig? Abgesehen von all den müden Kommentaren, die dieselben Leute machen, wenn ein Mann in der Nähe ist, was macht ihn giftig? Einige von euch werfen dieses Wort wirklich gerne herum und haben keine Ahnung, was wirkliche Toxizität ist. 

Ich verzweifle fast an diesem Forum ! Wenn die Mädchen nichts tun wird über sie der Stab gebrochen, Tun sie das zu dem sie bei RLC sind gut und viel  dann wird auch  über sie hergezogen . Das gab es früher in dem Ausmaß wie jetzt nicht, schon überhaupt nicht bei z.B der jungen Leora und einigen anderen die gern und oft gefickt haben. Da wurden diese Mädchen in den höchsten Tönen dafür gelobt. Die Polarisierung in diesem Forum schreitet voran und das ist nicht gut.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich verzweifle fast an diesem Forum ! Wenn die Mädchen nichts tun wird über sie der Stab gebrochen, Tun sie das zu dem sie bei RLC sind gut und viel  dann wird auch  über sie hergezogen . Das gab es früher in dem Ausmaß wie jetzt nicht, schon überhaupt nicht bei z.B der jungen Leora und einigen anderen die gern und oft gefickt haben. Da wurden diese Mädchen in den höchsten Tönen dafür gelobt. Die Polarisierung in diesem Forum schreitet voran und das ist nicht gut.

Polarization is great, crying babies aren't

• Thanks 1

I am a voyeur. I enjoy watching the thicker woman and could care less about their “sex life”. I enjoy watching Shantal, Esmi, Linda, Vladellia.. etc. The “enhanced” I could take or leave as that type appealed to me more when I was young. Never was attracted to the “stick woman” since those bones hurt where it counted. Funny thing I observed here is the certain ones that do the repeated complaining about certain women (accompanied with the name calling) sure do spend A LOT of time watching the same women. Me... I’ll continue my lurking. Y'all do whatever gets you off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

I am a voyeur. I enjoy watching the thicker woman and could care less about their “sex life”. I enjoy watching Shantal, Esmi, Linda, Vladellia.. etc. The “enhanced” I could take or leave as that type appealed to me more when I was young. Never was attracted to the “stick woman” since those bones hurt where it counted. Funny thing I observed here is the certain ones that do the repeated complaining about certain women (accompanied with the name calling) sure do spend A LOT of time watching the same women. Me... I’ll continue my lurking. Y'all do whatever gets you off.

I like a thicker woman too Esmi, has a perfect butt, I would not say that Esmi, is thick she is just right for (me).

• Like 2