B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nope, I need to go.  Paying for this garbage is beyond comprehension.  None of this, or any of what these girls do is worth paying.  Most of them...yes MOST.  Megan, Chantal, Rachel, Sara, Octavia, Nadia, Esmi, Samantha, Mel, Lali, Nannet, Elli, Valdellia, Harley... do absolutly nothing at all.  If they do/did anything, they either fuck their boyfriends once a month then sit and watch TV the rest of the time.  They offer click bait sessions by inviting past players or their friends.  They Hide.  MOMS visit from time to time....THEIR FUCKING MOTHERS FFS?      RLC has never been this bad.

I hear ya, but for some reason I hang in there.

Hey guys and gals, please don't talk about me too bad, but when I come on here I am really truly trying to be honest whatever I say, so may I be honest and say why is it so hard for me to not continue to dislike Ulyana, because honestly it's really not about sex, but it always seems to involved sex based on bad decisions she makes, now let me clarify that, the bad decisions is my opinion, but for her she probably doesn't look at it that way that I do, it's funny every female involved with this site, I only pay attention based on sex, rather if she's wearing something sexy looking or doing something solo sexually or doing something sexually with another female, but on the other hand when it involves Ulyana, it's all I said previously about the other females, but it also involves caring about her, and hoping and in seeing her someday being successful in what she wants to really do, because just a couple of days ago I was really into watching her practicing being a reporter, and knowing one day she may like to wish to have a successful model career (and I do love watching her practice her runway model walks), now I know she probably doesn't read this forum, but if she did I would tell her yes in pursuit to what you really would Love to do in a career, because honestly in life, you would get knocked down, but "if you haven't been knocked down you won't be grateful when you're up"

In my humble opinion Ulyana has been pretty boring lately, when it comes to her fan base,   and I am not talking about that immature childish spectacle that happened between her and that wolf guy, actually performing a sex act next to a sleeping person, and next to a couple that was not doing anything sexual, because to me, they were acting like inexperienced teenagers that haven't had sex before

16 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

In my humble opinion Ulyana has been pretty boring lately, when it comes to her fan base,   and I am not talking about that immature childish spectacle that happened between her and that wolf guy, actually performing a sex act next to a sleeping person, and next to a couple that was not doing anything sexual, because to me, they were acting like inexperienced teenagers that haven't had sex before

You should have seen Kyle, Russ, Eva, Mat and Kristy on the same bed.

Russ was 100 times more childish and fucked up the whole moment.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well you did bring that up before I knew anything about them, and I guess they confirm everything you knew about them, but on the other hand I did not pay any attention to them, but the person I am a fan of, really look and acted ridiculous that day, and she must know that this guy can care less about her, because all he wants to do is not only build up his fan base, by using females like her, just to get his daily sex quota, so afterwards him and Margo can have themselves a little celebration for meeting his sex quota, but as far as I see her, it's probably business or pleasure, but she seems to spend more off cam time than anything she does on cam, and I'm not saying that's right or wrong, it's just as I see it, and this is coming from a actual fan of hers

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Well you did bring that up before I knew anything about them, and I guess they confirm everything you knew about them, but on the other hand I did not pay any attention to them, but the person I am a fan of, really look and acted ridiculous that day, and she must know that this guy can care less about her, because all he wants to do is not only build up his fan base, by using females like her, just to get his daily sex quota, so afterwards so him and Margo can have themselves a little celebration for meeting his sex quota, but as far as I see her, it's probably business or pleasure, but she seems to spend more off cam time than anything she does on cam, and I'm not saying that's right or wrong, it's just as I see it, and this is coming from a actual fan of hers

I don't see RLC as a really show as maybe you and others here see it. Wolf only does what the woman let him do it. I wouldn't be surprised if Uly herself called him there. Wolf fucks them just like some of us would if we had the opportunity. The guy sees one available and goes after and it seems that the woman like him. 

Is really weird to see members here thinking that those woman are looking for a serious relationship. Many of them just want some fun, not a man to get married. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't see RLC as a really show as maybe you and others here see it. Wolf only does what the woman let him do it. I wouldn't be surprised if Uly herself called him there. Wolf fucks them just like some of us would if we had the opportunity. The guy sees one available and goes after and it seems that the woman like him. 

Is really weird to see members here thinking that those woman are looking for a serious relationship. Many of them just want some fun, not a man to get married. 

We all see different things as we watch this, that's one reason I always say "in my opinion", but one thing for sure I have not mentioned anything about relationships and if any one of these females believe they can do this until they are 40 or 50, go ahead on if that's what you want for your actual future

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

i thought kristy fucked it up when she realised it was more serious than a show and ran out