Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

a many questions for the people who understand Spanish,what did happened between Martina and Alberto? what the cause of the separation? are we gonna see the gf of Alberto always now? and who is the man Martina bring two days ago?? 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You guys want a crazy speculation?  Maybe both M and A desperately want the RLC apartment post-breakup and it came down to who could first find someone to fuck on cam?

it's exactly the way I've seen it and Juliette seems a right little goer I'd even go as far as saying they actually make love not rushed like before 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, micshum said:

a many questions for the people who understand Spanish,what did happened between Martina and Alberto? what the cause of the separation? are we gonna see the gf of Alberto always now? and who is the man Martina bring two days ago?? 

I'd suggest you read the last 20,454 posts to catch up. 🤣  Cliffs notes... had to do with Alberto being basically being a bum, Martina coming to grips that she's WAY more into tacos than sausage, and throw in a bunch of money issues.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

it's exactly the way I've seen it and Juliette seems a right little goer I'd even go as far as saying they actually make love not rushed like before 

I totally see Juliet moving in and officially joining the RLC crew.  For how long is anyone's guess.

• Like 1